Dinner at Be Our Guest

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Very. If you're not booking at 180 days out, chances are there will be no availability and you'll have to keep checking back for someone to cancel.

Good luck!
I will be booking at 180 days - unfortunately your answer confirms my worst fears !!!

CinderellyKelly

Go for later in the week of your trip and call at your 180 day mark. If you have a bigger party split to smaller tables. We are a party of 12 and they had no availability 180 days out, but when I did two ressies of 6 and 6 I had lots of options. When we check in, we'll arrive early and ask to be sat together and that we don't mind waiting. We are almost always accommodated! I do it every year!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Well, always the optimist - every day, a few hundred people get lucky and get reservations. Lets hope that when it comes to booking my ADRs, I'm one of the lucky ones !!!

4disneylovers

We just got back Saturday from a two week trip. I had a few ADRs schedule through the trip. After the last one Wednesday I told my family Thursday that our sit downs were done unless they wanted to eat somewhere else before we went home. My daughter and I went on Star Tours and upon exiting my son shocked me by telling me he had gotten a reservation for the next night at BOG which was our last night before returning home. He just happened to pick up a reservation someone else cancelled. So don't give up. Check on ur phone while u r waiting in line. Remember if they are going to cancel, they have to by the night before. So that is a great time to check.

HouCuseChickie

Just make sure it's the very first thing you try to book when your window opens. I've had good luck with that strategy, but I've also seen slots open up there last minute. I actually did a mini experiment on this back in April ... far from scientific ... but I was operating at a 50% success rate in hunting for last minute BOG ressies. Sure, it's mainly luck, but I wouldn't give up hope if you can't get it on day 180.

ninjaprincesst

I have been able to get them for Thanksgiving week the last two years. I did make them at the 180 day but I actually had a lot of options this year, I could have even got them for Thanksgiving Day this year but my family wanted a more traditional Thanksgiving meal so I made them for the day before Thanksgiving, so I would think you should have a pretty good shot at 180 days.

bee

I just booked a reservation for November 6! Granted, it is for 2 and is at 4:50...but I got it!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
I was viewing Disney Dining about 30mins ago and looking at BOG Dinner Reservations for March 2nd (180 days from today). I could book tables for 1, 2, and 4 people today, if I was going in March. We have a party of 5 so its quite possible - if I'm online at my 180 days point

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom