Trip Report The Trip of New Things and Pixie Dust!

This trip took place June 12-21. This trip report will be more of an overview. So, let's get started!
Trip to airport:good. Plane ride:good. Magical express bus: good, but long, because we were AKL Jambo. First day it rained(of course it just had to.) But, at night we went back to Magic Kingdom and got on tons of rides! :so happy: But, we went back to AKL before park closing because we were up nearly 24 hours straight!:eek:

Disney Toitle

Original Poster
Day 7: today I'm not really sure what park we went to today, (shame on me for not taking notes!!!) but, at night we were off to Downtown Disney! First, we went to go and get grab bags, I Lucked out and got 3 vinylmations in 1 bag! Yay! Our friends kids, however, weren't too happy with what they got, so a very magical cast member whose name escapes me, let them pick out some other stuff from the store! The both got stuffies. Dinner at T Rex Cafe, one of my favorites. FDD (friends disney daughter) and I noticed the purple rock near the bathrooms, her brother went over near the bathrooms and was there a while, we said he was staring at the purple rock! That became a saying for us this trip! When he came back he was a bit out of it, and obviously, it was from staring at the purple rock! We were seated in the cool ice1 room that changes colors, and DFS said " my menu changes colors too!!!" He's 10, so we all agree that was one of his no logic moments! After dinner, as we were getting to the DD bus station, which I despise, in front of us were young adults acting quite tipsy! We decided they must've stared at the purple rock too long! On the bus, they were also REALLY wild singing and acting nuts! Ugh. Stay tuned for day 8, magic kingdom, resort switching, pictures, and more purple rock!

Disney Toitle

Original Poster
d
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
ay! DAY 8:We were all super sad to leave ourfabulous 2 bedroom savannah room at jambo.:cry: But, I was super excited to checked out OKW for the first time! Yay!:joyfull: So today was another MK day. I remember it being uneventful. Lunch at Columbia harbour house. My dad and I left before the parade to go check out the rooms at OKW, but the rest stayed behind to watch the the new Festival Of fantasy parade. I am not a big parade person, so I really didn't care to miss it. The OKW busses were nearly always empty for us, so that was awesome! We finally got to our rooms:
image.jpg
Our room:
image.jpg

Disney Toitle

Original Poster
So sorry for my absence! Let's get back to writing, shall we? Day 8 continued: After relaxing at OKW a bit, we went to go get our refillable mugs, which wouldn't work, so after quite a few clueless CMs attempting to, Wei Chun, the manager, came out and got the whole thing figured out for us! Thanks Wei Chun!:happy: Then, it was off to Fort Wilderness to meet up with the rest of the gang! We took the boat from the MK. It was nice and relaxing, we sat on the outside of the boat. A friendly British CM did some cool magic tricks for us! The ride there was scenic and relaxing, not to mention we saw River Country! I explained to my dad what it was. Though I've never been there, I've done research on it. My dad realized he'd been there before, though he had little memory of it, just that his sister's arm was broken that trip!:eek: We met up with the rest of the gang and went to supper at Trails End, which was new for everyone, which we all loved, though I wasn't a fan of the set up. We went to MK and caught a bus to OKW quickly, which made for another purple rock encounter!:rolleyes: There were 5 kids surrounding us on the bus, 3 boys about 12, and 2 girls maybe 14-16. The we're being really loud and obnoxiou

Disney Toitle

Original Poster
s, singing: I said a-boom-chicka-boom, the WHOLE bus ride, even trying to get us yo join in. We didn't. Even the parents were encouraging it! Pure, utter chaos ensued. Our friends got off at hospitality house to get their mugs worked out. When the bad kids got off, the leader did pull-ups on the handrails!:eek: Needless to say I was thrilled when they got off! Stay tuned for our last full (shopping) day!

Disney Toitle

Original Poster
Day 9: last full day. :cry::cry::cry: I think that this was one of my favorite days of the trip, though! We slept in a bit later, then headed to Downtown Disney, which, in the midst of renovations/ additions, was a complete wreck! I miss the good old charm of Downtown, mostly the west side at night, but now it's construction wall city! We did our final shopping this trip and has breakfast at Wolfgang Puck Express, which is now my fave quick serve in DD!:joyfull: We took a nice boat ride back to OKW, only to be greeted by.........Bob! Bob became a running gag this trip, as so many CMs we noticed were named Bob. Sorry I don't have pics from this day! Stay tuned for next installment of Day 8!:joyfull:

Disney Toitle

Original Poster
I am soooooooo sorry I haven't been posting for so long! Life has been busy around here, with everything on the news and all, I am back on the site! Ok soooo last full day: I don't remember what else we did. Pool day, maybe? I think so. This report has really just been a trial for me, and I didn't have a better camera, just the one on my phone, which I didnt even take pictures in the parks, but I definately will next time! So let's go to day nine. Last day. Sadness. Depression. Magic kingdom. We went in Belle's enchanted story time, which was a waste if time for me, the cupboard was pretty neat though, but the show was aimed for young kids. We then did Mine Train, which is sooooooo much better at night. After that, we just resort hopped, thinking about where to stay next. Then we were back to OKW for community room. After that, Tragical Depress and plane home, which I remember none of, but our plane got delayed 3 hours, and WWII veterans came off the plane, which was a really awesome experience to see. Plane ride I don't remember. Thank you all so much for reading!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom