Making of Frozen?!?

Figaro928

Original Poster
Anyone just watch that on ABC? YEESH. ... We watched it for my daughter but she ended up getting bored. Stuck with it to the end. The best part was the Hero promo.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We just got done watching it, it was entertaining enough. I am looking forward to the Frozen short. The preview they showed of the new movie didn't really make me want to watch it.

AmberFaith90

We watched it when it aired. It kept my 4-year old's attention, and I got misty eyed during a lot of it (I'm a crier...sorry). My biggest complaint was that the amount of commercials. Yeesh...

Also, Big Hero 6 looks like it's going to be a huge flop.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We watched it when it aired. It kept my 4-year old's attention, and I got misty eyed during a lot of it (I'm a crier...sorry). My biggest complaint was that the amount of commercials. Yeesh...

Also, Big Hero 6 looks like it's going to be a huge flop.[/QUOTE]

QUOTE]

I kind of get the feeling that anything that immediately follows Frozen is going to be a flop.

minsmk

I am really exited for BH6.. I hope it does just like Wreck it Ralph. Make enough money that people don't loose their jobs and it has an underground love on the internet. Decent amount of merch and such. I am a Marvel fan and I love japanese culture so it was a win win.

A movie with more interesting, non sameface, realistic body types, and races characters won't make as much as a white washed, poorly made, and non realistic body typed princess movie with a few catchy songs. Even Wreck it Ralph had the same fate compaired to Tangled. I love Punzie but I wish WIR made the same amount.

People just aren't accepting of movies like BH6 because some of people who love disney aren't for movies like that (Non white leads with interesting designs and no songs. Also a very dark storyline as well.) and would rather have Frozen.

I just hope enough people will go see it, the fandom on tumblr is already huge and amazing. Lots of the people are Marvel fans and even though there are lots of changes they keep an open mind.

Just my two cents.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I am really exited for BH6.. I hope it does just like Wreck it Ralph. Make enough money that people don't loose their jobs and it has an underground love on the internet. Decent amount of merch and such. I am a Marvel fan and I love japanese culture so it was a win win.

A movie with more interesting, non sameface, realistic body types, and races characters won't make as much as a white washed, poorly made, and non realistic body typed princess movie with a few catchy songs. Even Wreck it Ralph had the same fate compaired to Tangled. I love Punzie but I wish WIR made the same amount.

People just aren't accepting of movies like BH6 because some of people who love disney aren't for movies like that (Non white leads with interesting designs and no songs. Also a very dark storyline as well.) and would rather have Frozen.

I just hope enough people will go see it, the fandom on tumblr is already huge and amazing. Lots of the people are Marvel fans and even though there are lots of changes they keep an open mind.

Just my two cents.

I just think that the clip they showed was kind of boring. It doesn't matter to me if the characters aren't white. Although the clip did bring a little hope that with the medical scanner type thing and the mention of puberty maybe Disney could incorporate it into a new body type of attraction for Epcot!

minsmk

I just think that the clip they showed was kind of boring. It doesn't matter to me if the characters aren't white. Although the clip did bring a little hope that with the medical scanner type thing and the mention of puberty maybe Disney could incorporate it into a new body type of attraction for Epcot!

Lol I guess I was just saying that because of some comments I saw on youtube. I understand that it was boring, I was pretty let down that they didn't show any of the other team.. Well there is always another trailer :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom