MNSSHP plan?!

Thumbelina

Hey Guys and Ghouls! I am planning my annual party trip to MNSSHP. Going about crazy trying to come up with every perfect detail even tho I said this year we could just do what ever. My question is do you guys have an attack plan on how to get most of everything done? If so share some tips and tricks! Or if you just go with the flow, Let me know some of you favorite things you have done. Really looking forward to hearing from everyone! Hope everyone has a spooky fall season!

belledream

We went out our first MNSSHP last year. It was also our first hard-ticketed event so we didn't really know what to expect. We just went with the flow...didn't wait in any absurdly long lines to meet characters. Instead we got photo opps with the ghost in front of HM, had some fun interaction with the CMs thanks to our costumes, got candy, and enjoyed the décor. Loved Boo To You! I was sitting in the front alongside all the children LOL.

Upvote 0

Thumbelina

Original Poster
Riding thunder mountain with the fireworks going off sounds so awesome. I think I will deff be riding the mine train at night! So I will get that view!

Last year was my first hard ticket / holiday party too!

Upvote 0

JillC LI

You can arrive at 4pm with your MNSSHP tickets which gives you 8 hours in the MK which is a lot of time to get things done. If you are intent on rare character M&Gs, then line up early for those - you will lose a lot of time there. Pick a parade time that you prefer and get there in time to see the Headless Horseman lead it off. Other than that, you can probably do tons of rides, get candy, see some shows, and get some cool Photopass shots outside the Haunted Mansion with time to spare.

Upvote 0

samosaurus

I would recommend doing M&Gs/rides during the first parade, since that is the parade most people tend to watch. You will have shorter wait times during the first parade and be able to watch the less-crowded second parade.

Upvote 0

Thumbelina

Original Poster
I am thinking of doing the second parade and trying to get a spot on Main St. I didnt spend much time last year cause everyone said to avoid it but I think with the M&G other places and the treat party that it wont be so crowded. I am trying to figure out if I want to start out in Tomorrowland and make a loop or over in Adventureland. What do you guys think?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom