closest resort with a entrance to epcot

disneyfankev

Original Poster
on our trip we will be going to universal studios and have dinner ressies in epcot. a friend of mine told me that when she did the same thing the cab would not take her to the front of epcot and instead took them to the beach club resort and they walked in the back way, is this the best way to get to the restaurants.

epcotisbest

on our trip we will be going to universal studios and have dinner ressies in epcot. a friend of mine told me that when she did the same thing the cab would not take her to the front of epcot and instead took them to the beach club resort and they walked in the back way, is this the best way to get to the restaurants.
So is your plan to use an admission ticket to Epcot just to go in for dinner? None of my business but that seems like a waste of an admission ticket just to cab over for a meal.

disneyfankev

Original Poster
its at the end of my trip going for dinner and illuminations and emh really not costing that much. thanks computer mike for the response.

HRHPrincessAriel

its at the end of my trip going for dinner and emh really not costing that much. thanks computer mike for the response.
I'm confused. You can buy a ticket for just EMH? You have to stay on property for those as well.

EDIT: just read siggy and saw you are stay at POFQ. I was confused and thought you were just at Uni =)

Sorry!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes Beach Club or The Boardwalk is close to the International Gateway/Back entrance to Epcot. That entrance you go right into World Showcase where your dinner reservations would be. :)

Computer Magic

So is your plan to use an admission ticket to Epcot just to go in for dinner? None of my business but that seems like a waste of an admission ticket just to cab over for a meal.
I guess that depends. IF you are buying a one day ticket, then yes. However the longer the stay the cheaper that ticket. the cost is only $10 to add a 5th day ticket. Also, sometimes you realize you have an extra day at the end of a trip, what better way to spend it.

epcotisbest

I guess that depends. IF you are buying a one day ticket, then yes. However the longer the stay the cheaper that ticket. the cost is only $10 to add a 5th day ticket. Also, sometimes you realize you have an extra day at the end of a trip, what better way to spend it.
OP said they were going to Uni. with no mention of WDW other than the dinner ressie at Epcot.

BigTxEars

Either BC or BW, both are so close the difference is not noticeable IMO. I loved leaving my room and being in the WS in less than 10 mins :)

epcotisbest

not that its important but this will be day 8 at wdw staying at pofq.
Yeah, not important. I was just trying to help out. Did not know you already had tickets and was staying onsite. I do know people who made ADRs at Epcot and showed up there without admission, thinking they would be able to go in just to eat. Now, that was a long time ago, and they did go ahead and get one day tickets to keep their reservation to Le Cellier. Me, I am too much of a tightwad for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom