The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Ran late today, just got home...very soon.
Doctor_Who_Dancing_2.gif

tcool

So does Europe...and South America, and Canada, and Australia, and Africa...
I sort of forgot about the rest of the world :banghead:

But it doesn't fit perfectly but it could fit there just wasn't enough backstory to it. Should've stated that El Vendor was a world famous soccer player that was greedy and looked for wealth in the New World unfortunately he was so determined that instead of boarding the ship to the colonies he went to Buccaneer Cove, but I didn't throw that in their oh well :confused: it is what it is.

Zweiland

I sort of forgot about the rest of the world :banghead:

But it doesn't fit perfectly but it could fit there just wasn't enough backstory to it. Should've stated that El Vendor was a world famous soccer player that was greedy and looked for wealth in the New World unfortunately he was so determined that instead of boarding the ship to the colonies he went to Buccaneer Cove, but I didn't throw that in their oh well :confused: it is what it is.
Soccer was apparently not brought to Spain until 1889, well after the time period in which I assume your land is set.

tcool

Soccer was apparently not brought to Spain until 1889, well after the time period in which I assume your land is set.
Oh Ummm ..... Then...He's a famous explorer(still greedy), and saw some natives kicking a plain rubber ball in the main land and started to sell the ball for all to learn (he pays a fee if you want to learn including taxes and material fees and the ball but that isn't an option here you will only get the ball).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom