Name an attraction/ride that's better NOW than the past

Gullywhumper

Does changing the queue count? If so I would go with Soarin' because now at least I have something to do whilst I wait, even if said implemented game is very hard to play, lol.
One day I will win the bird race...even if it's the last thing I do....
:p

morningstar

Star Tours. Not that the original one was bad. It was a thrilling and entertaining ride. The randomness is a nice addition, but really the improvement is adding actual Star Wars characters and settings. The original ride made some mention of the Star Wars universe, I think, but the actual scenes were a generic space adventure that could have stood on its own without any Star Wars tie-in.

FettFan

My only problem with Star Tours is the overuse of CGI in places that don't need CGI.

Chiefly this:
alysansanheader.jpg

Was it really too hard to build an actual puppet of Allison Janney-bot?

BrianV

As much as the nostalgia of "If you had wings" makes me wish it were still there, the space ranger spin is better. Same goes for Mr. Toad / Pooh ride. I miss both of the old ones, but the new ones are measurably better rides.

And star tours, as many have Said, is much better.

GeneralZod

Star Tours is a obvious one. I really enjoy the updated Spaceship Earth also. Making stupid faces for the camera shot never gets old.
This is why we can't have nice things. Kidding...glad you enjoy this aspect of the ride.

I personally despise it and want to hold a sign up in the shape of my head that reads: "remove this concept and fix the effing ending".

AmberFaith90

I'm gonna cast my vote for Test Track, MINUS the queue! I loved/missed how the queue was before, but the ride itself is improved. I know that's a hot debate item, but that's my two cents.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Dumbo
Snow White (does that count?)
Buzz Lightyear
Country Bear Jamboree (I actually prefer the current version, I just miss devilish Mary)
Ellen's Energy Adventure
O' Canada with Martin Short
Gran Fiesta Tour
Star Tours II

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom