Avoid Fantasmic Exit Rush

Doodlyday

Original Poster
To avoid being stuck in a slow crowd of people while exiting Fantasmic...

1. Go to the second show. There are usually less people.

2. Sit near the back.

3. At the finale, get out of your seat and watch the last few seconds from the back. Then, at the very second of the end of the show, fast walk it out of there and you avoid a huge crowd.

disney4life2008

Or, sit comfortably in place for 10-15 minutes and then stroll leisurely out of the theater after everyone leaves.

-Rob

Second. I love the exit music so I always let the mad dash out first and take my time. I have timed it that by the end of the exit music (the fantasmic melody) the benches are empty and most people have exited already. Wait 15 to 20 minutes and the exit of park is easier and usually the bus lines are not as long

Rob562

Exactly! This is a great way to approach the entire visit.

The same applies to the post-Wishes and post-Illuminations crowds. After the show ends we move off to the side out of the main crowd flow and we sit and rest while a sea of humanity shuffles slowly by. After 10-15 minutes the crowds ease up and we can either continue around the park or toward the exit, depending on the park and timetable.

-Rob

Wishes 1971

To avoid being stuck in a slow crowd of people while exiting Fantasmic...

1. Go to the second show. There are usually less people.

2. Sit near the back.

3. At the finale, get out of your seat and watch the last few seconds from the back. Then, at the very second of the end of the show, fast walk it out of there and you avoid a huge crowd.

Agree with #1....When we were there in early June, the second show was roughly 1/2 seating capacity...

wdwnat

Just out of interest, Can anyone advise if it's still necessary to sit and queue hours before to see Fantasmic? We will be attempting to see it towards the end of September.

I remember years ago seeing people sat down at about 5pm to get in! That, like I said, was years ago though and we used to go in July/August.

Desperate to see it, it's the one show we haven't seen in all our years!:oops:

Sorry to hijack the thread!

Aquira

Just out of interest, Can anyone advise if it's still necessary to sit and queue hours before to see Fantasmic? We will be attempting to see it towards the end of September.

I remember years ago seeing people sat down at about 5pm to get in! That, like I said, was years ago though and we used to go in July/August.

Desperate to see it, it's the one show we haven't seen in all our years!:oops:

Sorry to hijack the thread!
I'm not sure about the end of Septmeber, but when I went the day after thanksgiving we probably went around an hour and a half early and got amazing seats. There were still seats there until about 1 hour or so until show time. That was a few years ago though. :p

Disneydreamer23

I usually leave right before Mickey says his last words and poofs some where else I always get out in time. This year since I wont be taking a bus I will be able to not rush. I was more concerned for having to wait hours for the bus!

CaptainShortty

Or, sit comfortably in place for 10-15 minutes and then stroll leisurely out of the theater after everyone leaves.

-Rob

This is ALWAYS what we do. We hang out an listen to the exit music and exit about 10-15 minutes after everyone else. Then we leisurely walk through the stores and get a couple last minute pictures before we head out of the park and go to the bus. By that time the bus lines are short or nonexistent.

WDWResort

-Rob

This is how I close out any park or show. I'll usually just linger and watch people get frustrated trying to mad dash it out of there, haha.

wdwnat

I'm not sure about the end of Septmeber, but when I went the day after thanksgiving we probably went around an hour and a half early and got amazing seats. There were still seats there until about 1 hour or so until show time. That was a few years ago though. :p

Thanks Aquira, I suppose it's one of those "wait and see on the day" things! Not that I won't be forcing my family to sit and wait if we have to! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom