American Idol Experience To Close

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I didn't mean to come across as having a nasty attitude in regards to this.
image.jpg

I've heard the contrary from reliable sources...
I've heard straight from the reindeer's surrogate mouth that the show is continuing. Those involved are all certain that it'll be in the old Idol theatre.

roj2323

Frozen will definitely be an improvement over the Idol show. I've been in the park literally hundreds of times and I only saw the show once which was plenty. It was just too over the top for anyone not on the stage.

minsmk

Yep I made it for the last show with my family. Got front row all the way on the left side. I also got to talk to some of the contestants in the show that night (Kat from Orlando. She was super nice and we personally voted for her.) and I have a few friends who were judges and such. Most actually got contracts for the FSA but some didn't (One friend worked at the Comedy Club for a long time and they didn't give her a contract :( ) which is really sad..

nicknick553

That's funny! Do you remember seeing me film it? Haha
Sure do....I'm always looking for the WDWMAGIC person but I've never seen em and I was like what if it's him (you)... Loved the "shower the audience in bacon" question half the crowd voting for it made it all the more funny

minsmk

Sure do....I'm always looking for the WDWMAGIC person but I've never seen em and I was like what if it's him (you)... Loved the "shower the audience in bacon" question half the crowd voting for it made it all the more funny

I'll have to watch but you might hear me yell "YEAH BACON!" when he mentions it lol.. Then again I was waaaay far up and to the left. I also stood up when they announced Angela (Close friend of mine who is one of the judges.)

Omg.. I just checked Jwhee's video, in the first part in the begining I can see my Mom, Dad and myself (Just look for the woman with the long red hair and sunglasses.. That's my Mom :D) I think I might have seen you but I'll have to think back.. I was being pushed around a lot sooo..

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom