Absolute favorite thing to do at WDW?

JIMINYCR

RIDE...RIDE...RIDE. Thats the main reason I go, is to experience the rides and all that goes with them, the queues, the stories, the music, the atmosphere. There are some rides that are absolutely must do's. There are some that are do it if I have time, then there are those I do only if I've done all the others. So if I hit a day when I can get on everything I want in a timely manner... I'm in heaven.

AmberFaith90

My favorite thing to do while at WDW is watching my daughter's initial reactions to everything. Our trip in September will have a lot of firsts since she just crossed the magical 40" barrier LOL. Can't wait to see her reaction to Test Track, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and Tower of Terror.

worldfanatic

I love sitting on my Disney balcony with a beverage (coffee in the morning, beer in the evening), just staring out at whatever's there.
It could be a happening view looking down at the busy Boardwalk, or a quiet peaceful corner of Saratoga Springs.
Doesn't matter.
Just knowing I've got my little slice of Disney World makes me very happy.
I can get out there and do any of 1000 things just a short walk, bus, boat or monorail away.
Or I can just sit content.

epcotisbest

I love sitting on my Disney balcony with a beverage (coffee in the morning, beer in the evening), just staring out at whatever's there.
It could be a happening view looking down at the busy Boardwalk, or a quiet peaceful corner of Saratoga Springs.
Doesn't matter.
Just knowing I've got my little slice of Disney World makes me very happy.
I can get out there and do any of 1000 things just a short walk, bus, boat or monorail away.
Or I can just sit content.
We are headed to AKV Kidani in a few weeks. Savannah view. Will be bringing my Keurig and some Barista Prima Columbia and some Peets Cafe Domingo as well. Already have lots of balcony time planned, along with even more pool time. Sometimes I sit and think...sometimes, I just sit.

epcotisbest

My favorite thing to do while at WDW is watching my daughter's initial reactions to everything. Our trip in September will have a lot of firsts since she just crossed the magical 40" barrier LOL. Can't wait to see her reaction to Test Track, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and Tower of Terror.
While we don't have children, I can imagine seeing a little one so happy only makes things more magical.

Mainahman

I know it's not the same as it once was, but nothing makes me happier then seeing figment, and hearing one little spark!

COrunner

It is definitely not one favorite thing but a series of small moments
-Stepping into the lobby of the hotel.
-The first morning (sunshine and air)
-Entering the park
-Cookie smell on main street
-The lobby of tower of terror
-Watching the firework glow on my family

TXDisney

Watching the wishes and illuminations shows. And my fav rides are Space mountain, soarin, test track, tower of terror, rock n roller coaster and expedition Everest.

epcot2004

Walking in to EPCOT for the first time on a trip in the morning hearing the background music (could listen to Epcot BG music 24/7), progressing under SE to see Fountain of Nations. Nothing better than that! In the morning Epcot has a serenity that is unmatched.

Mainahman

I totally agree! I got there at rope drop last trip! Nothing beat hearing that loop! Heck that and character spot was walk in!

Scooter

My favorite thing to do at Disney World is watching my wife as she walks up to meet her favorite Disney character, Winnie The Pooh. She has a very important stressful job (Pharamacist) and works long hours and rarely complains about anything. When we go to Disney World and she meets Winnie The Pooh, I swear I can see all the stress and worry going away. The smile on her face is priceless. She turns from a serious grown woman, into a happy little girl right before my very eyes. I Love her so much and am so proud of her, so watching her meet her favorite character is always a great gift that she so richly deserves.

Voice of Disney sanity

My favorite thing ever was taking a fireworks cruise with my extended family on crescent lake and watching illuminations under the bridge at the international gateway. The pontoon was stocked with wine and cheeses along with beer. Magnificent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom