Do any apartments/villas have 3 bedrooms?

MamaHook

Original Poster
Tried to find out in the travel agent but they didn't seem to know???

Don't want a tree house one & ideally close enough to walk to Downtownn Disney...

Thanks

MamaHook

Original Poster
Just googled & these look perfect. Do you know if they can be booked via a normal travel agent as they didn't mention them & can't see on the Disney site?

mouse_luv

Your closest two DVC's to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) are Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. . Your next closest to DTD is Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas. At any of these you would want the 3 bedroom Grand Villa.

Rob562

You'll definitely want to look into renting ASAP. Grand Villas book up quickly since there aren't that many. (I think SSR only has 36 of them, two in each building). Treehouse Villas also book up quickly, but only cost as much as a 2-bedroom unit since they technically only have the occupancy of a 2-bedroom.

OKW has Grand Villas as well, though I don't think they have as many as SSR.

-Rob

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
As of right now, the Grand Villas at SSR show availability (though it doesn't say how many - could be only one left), and the regular Grand Villas at OKW do as well. The Grand Villas near the Hospitality House at OKW have no availability for the entire month. You will have to rent, as I'm pretty sure that they won't be released for cash reservations.

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
Your closest two DVC's to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) are Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. . Your next closest to DTD is Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas. At any of these you would want the 3 bedroom Grand Villa.
There are no 3 bedroom Grand Villas at Beach Club Villas.

mouse_luv

There are no 3 bedroom Grand Villas at Beach Club Villas.
I was telling her the closest places to where she wanted to be. I was talking about 3 BR's at other Villas or largest that she needed. Everyone else seemed to comprehend that weeks ago when I posted this. IDK why this is suddenly being brought up. This is basically a solved thread. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom