Best QS restaurants, in each park

PhilharMagician

MK: Columbia Harbor House
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
DHS: ABC Commissary (It has a diverse menu on occasion and sometimes it stinks)
AK: Flame Tree BBQ

NMBC1993

My Top Picks -

MK: Tortuga Tavern, Golden Oak Outpost, & Casey's Corner
Epcot: Katsura Grill (main course) & L'Artisan des Glaces (dessert) = winning combination:D
MGM: Studio Catering Company, Fairfax Fare, & Starring Rolls Cafe
AK: Flame Tree BBQ, Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafes, & Pizzafari

NiarrNDisney

Hmm, not one mention of Plaza Restaurant at MK??? Haven't been there in a VERY long time. What say you regulars? Any good? Columbia Harbor House is always a must for my DH.

Well for starters the Plaza Restaurant is not a QS it is considered a TS however it is on the cheaper side when compared to other TS options around WDW property. The food is wonderful though the menu is limited to sandwiches, burgers and deserts. I think the only downside of the restaurant would be the slow service and it tends to be get very crowded during lunch and dinner.

PMC0849

Original Poster
All the love for Columbia Harbor house, I think I might have to try it. Of course there is nothing like a piping hot bowl of Clam Chowder in 90 degree Florida heat!

ginadee

Went to Columbia Harbour House for the first time last trip. Got the lobster roll and chowder and sat at a table upstairs by the window. It was great. Also love Caseys Corner. At HS ABC Commissary was good, good atmosphere. AK I liked Restaurantasaurus.
IMG_1122.JPG

Disnee4Me

Well for starters the Plaza Restaurant is not a QS it is considered a TS however it is on the cheaper side when compared to other TS options around WDW property. The food is wonderful though the menu is limited to sandwiches, burgers and deserts. I think the only downside of the restaurant would be the slow service and it tends to be get very crowded during lunch and dinner.
Yeah, I realized that it was not QS after I posted ... it's been so long since we ate there ... maybe mid-90s so I'll have to think about trying it again next year.

quirkle

MK: Pinocchio Village House - it was fresh and totally different than the typical burger and friens
EPCOT: Sunshine Seasons

we don't really eat QS at Ak and HS.

tcool

MK - Pinnicioh Village Haus mostly because of IASW view.
EPCOT - Lotus Blossom Cafe its the only QS I remember eating at.
DHS - Studio Catering Company again same reason as Epcot.
AK - Yak and Yeti.

DisneyJunkie

MK: Cosmic Ray's, Pecos Bill's, Pinocchio Village Haus

EPCOT: Electric Umbrella, Sunshine Seasons

DHS: Backlot Expresss

AK: Pizzafari

seafoodbuffet

You can do a fast pass for it and go right in passed the main line, and even if you don't do a FastPass
The longest we ever waited was 30 min. The line moves fairly quick. Helps to go for a late lunch after 1pm. YES it is definitely worth it for me and DH. We go 1-2 times every trip for
Lunch now. :)

Just be warned that as of late, they "reach capacity" for lunch that day at BoG by around 11 to 11:30. So showing up by 1pm, you'll almost certainly not be able to eat lunch without FP+.

So if you want to eat lunch there and don't want to spend a FastPass (or can't get one), then your best bet is to show up around 10-10:15 and just wait. We recently arrived at 10:15 on a whim and were seated and eating by 10:40am. Sure it's a weird time to each lunch normally, but it also means that you are riding rides while much of the rest of the park is jamming up the lunch lines.

dadddio

Just be warned that as of late, they "reach capacity" for lunch that day at BoG by around 11 to 11:30. So showing up by 1pm, you'll almost certainly not be able to eat lunch without FP+.

So if you want to eat lunch there and don't want to spend a FastPass (or can't get one), then your best bet is to show up around 10-10:15 and just wait. We recently arrived at 10:15 on a whim and were seated and eating by 10:40am. Sure it's a weird time to each lunch normally, but it also means that you are riding rides while much of the rest of the park is jamming up the lunch lines.
It should be noted that the BoG FP doesn't count against your three FP+ prereservations.

dupac

Hmm...

MK: Casey's
EPCOT: Sushi in Japan, brats in Germany, or pastries from France! Although I'm definitely checking out Tangierine Cafe next time.
DHS: Errrrr... nothing? We ate at Fairfax last time but it was nothing special.
AK: Flame Tree or Yak & Yeti

Good thing I already ate lunch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom