Avengers: Age of Ultron

TB4244

All I can think of is that maybe Ultron is a Iron Man suit, like the back up from IM3, and it's gone rogue. So partly Jarvis yes. Maybe Jarvis becomes vision in order to communicate with Ultron as he wouldn't be perceived as a threat like the Avengers would be.

If you look at the art that was revealed at SDCC, the Vision is up in the top left hand corner, totally unmolested by Ultrons minions. So not a threat?

Bparso87

All I can think of is that maybe Ultron is a Iron Man suit, like the back up from IM3, and it's gone rogue. So partly Jarvis yes. Maybe Jarvis becomes vision in order to communicate with Ultron as he wouldn't be perceived as a threat like the Avengers would be.

If you look at the art that was revealed at SDCC, the Vision is up in the top left hand corner, totally unmolested by Ultrons minions. So not a threat?
I guess we will find out in a couple months the question is where is the trailer.

TB4244

Yeah Joss, where's the trailer?!! Ok a teaser but something, anything...

I'm not so fussed about Dawn of Justice, but Avengers 2? C'mon, we need something soon.

Bparso87

I'm not so fussed about Dawn of Justice, but Avengers 2? C'mon, we need something soon.
I am more of a dc guy always loved batman more then anyone but really looking forward to avengers

erasure fan1

I guess we will find out in a couple months the question is where is the trailer.
Exactly. Some sort of trailer should have been out months ago or at the latest with the release of guardians.

Bparso87 said:
I am more of a dc guy always loved batman more then anyone but really looking forward to avengers
By far Batman is my favorite super hero but at this point DC can't get out of their own way. I really don't have high hopes for any of the new DC films but all the Marvel films I can't wait for. I really wish when they rebooted Batman with Batman begins, they would have factored the justice league into their plans. While I still loved Nolans movies, they screwed up by letting him go all "this could happen in the real world" with the series.

Last edited:

TB4244

I'm more Marvel than DC, Daredevil being my favourite character, so I'm looking forward to the Netflix series(leading to the Defenders, so it's rumoured).
But I'm still really excited for another Avengers outing.

Bparso87

I'm more Marvel than DC, Daredevil being my favourite character, so I'm looking forward to the Netflix series(leading to the Defenders, so it's rumoured).
But I'm still really excited for another Avengers outing.
I love marvel to I just grew up on batman TAS I am hoping for a trailer with agent of shield

Bparso87

Exactly. Some sort of trailer should have been out months ago or at the latest with the release of guardians.

By far Batman is my favorite super hero but at this point DC can't get out of their own way. I really don't have high hopes for any of the new DC films but all the Marvel films I can't wait for. I really wish when they rebooted Batman with Batman begins, they would have factored the justice league into their plans. While I still loved Nolans movies, they screwed up by letting him go all "this could happen in the real world" with the series.
The dark knight is in my top 10 movies but it is not batman I love the Nolan films but it was not batman to me no detective work and seems like he was never a step ahead of the villains and that god awful ending in rises. I want a batman movie with clayface r killer croc in it r do the court of owls story line

Matt_Black

I started with Marvel, then got hooked on DC fierce in the 90s, but in the late 2000s, my affection for DC began to cool and it's now frigid. They've just gotten too serious. Marvel on the other hand still has that sense of fun. And this goes for both the comics and the movies.

Bparso87

I started with Marvel, then got hooked on DC fierce in the 90s, but in the late 2000s, my affection for DC began to cool and it's now frigid. They've just gotten too serious. Marvel on the other hand still has that sense of fun. And this goes for both the comics and the movies.
I understand dc comics would be under if it was not for batman. New aqua man has been amazing and the justice league story arc with luthor has been good. To me dc has way more classic comics then marvel nothing can touch the dark knight returns r watchmen. But there is some great marvel stuff to lived civil war and most iron man stuff. I actually loved guardians before everyone knew who they where. The other thing is I love villains always have and dc villains r 100 better then marvels. Which shows in the movies other then Loki has there been a good bad guy in any marvel film?

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster

Ok so I got a magazine that tells the plot of the movie. So here it goes:

According to the trailer description, I think Ultron is an old Iron Man suit that was blown up but somehow survives. In the magazine, it says Ultron is created by Tony Stark to fight for the Avengers while they take a break, but of course it backfires on him, but Ultron is extremely intelligent because Tony uploaded some of his intelligence to him while creating him. Ultron thinks that the world would be more peaceful without the Avengers and he is mad about Tony trying to control him (hence the whole strings thing). So then Ultron creates an army of robots and tries to destroy the Avengers.

And Ultron is the one who creates The Vision, but I don't know how Jarvis becomes The Vision.

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
I understand dc comics would be under if it was not for batman. New aqua man has been amazing and the justice league story arc with luthor has been good. To me dc has way more classic comics then marvel nothing can touch the dark knight returns r watchmen. But there is some great marvel stuff to lived civil war and most iron man stuff. I actually loved guardians before everyone knew who they where. The other thing is I love villains always have and dc villains r 100 better then marvels. Which shows in the movies other then Loki has there been a good bad guy in any marvel film?
The Winter Soldier :)

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster

Kevin Fiege said it won't be until about October or November till they release it. I WANNA SEE SCARLET WITCH AND ULTRON!!!!! :grumpy:

Bparso87

The Winter Soldier :)
Yes forgot him but spoiler he ends up good. Also is more of anti villain then anything I hope thanos build up is great not just throwing away every villain. Red skull is one of my favorite villains and he was portrayed bad as a throw away villain but fingers crossed he shows back up but I know Hugo said he would reprise his role.

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
Yes forgot him but spoiler he ends up good. Also is more of anti villain then anything I hope thanos build up is great not just throwing away every villain. Red skull is one of my favorite villains and he was portrayed bad as a throw away villain but fingers crossed he shows back up but I know Hugo said he would reprise his role.
Yes I know, but he was a pretty good anti-hero! :p

Matt_Black

DC has some great villains, I'll grant you that, but Doctor Doom is considered by many to be THE comic book villain. Now, to be fair, a lot of Marvel's greatest villains are currently tied up with other studios (Green Goblin, Magneto, the aforementioned Doom), but Marvel still has a good array to pull from if they need to.

Bparso87

DC has some great villains, I'll grant you that, but Doctor Doom is considered by many to be THE comic book villain. Now, to be fair, a lot of Marvel's greatest villains are currently tied up with other studios (Green Goblin, Magneto, the aforementioned Doom), but Marvel still has a good array to pull from if they need to.
I love doom and no way is he considered the comic book villain that is the joker then maybe doom but then you have lex and a million batman villains. No way r all of marvels villains weak I love a lot of them but DC wins this. But marvels Heros r better.

Matt_Black

I love doom and no way is he considered the comic book villain that is the joker then maybe doom but then you have lex and a million batman villains. No way r all of marvels villains weak I love a lot of them but DC wins this. But marvels Heros r better.

Doom is better, because he can be a threat in so many different ways- technological, magical, political, etc. And you can put him against a variety of different heroes and he still works. With the Joker, he's more limited. Writers usually have to struggle to put him up against Superman or the Justice League, often by flipping the "stupid switch" on the heroes.

Bparso87

Doom is better, because he can be a threat in so many different ways- technological, magical, political, etc. And you can put him against a variety of different heroes and he still works. With the Joker, he's more limited. Writers usually have to struggle to put him up against Superman or the Justice League, often by flipping the "stupid switch" on the heroes.
I am not talking powers just villains. I know doom can do more threaten more but darkside and thanos r just as powerful if not more. I would say is doom is more like ras if anyone from dc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom