Ticket question

Hey everybody! My family and I are planning two trips for 2015. One in June as a resort/water park trip no theme parks. And also one in November with extended family we will be only doing theme parks that trip. My question is if we purchase a 7 day water park and more ticket in June and use it only for the water parks would it be considered activated and expire 14 days later? Or is it only considered activated if used at one of the theme parks? Thanks in advance!:)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You should consider a premium annual pass especially with the 2 trips in one year with water parks and regular theme parks. Just compare what you will pay for all days combined for both trips to the price of the annual pass. If you are doing 10+ days you might be better off doing the pass, or come out even. You would not be limited to each trip being for one thing or the other either, and you get admission to Disney Quest as well.
Plus if you would decide to go in 2016 before your pass expires you would get another trips admission paid for. Even if you break out even you still get the perks of merchandise discounts, free parking (also get free parking staying on site so this you prob don't need), able to
buy a TIW card etc. :)
****FYI -Premium Annual Pass is $729+tax/person. This includes all theme parks and water parks, ESPN Wide World of Sports, and Disney Quest in Downtown Disney.****

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom