Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014 Characters

disneyfan295

Original Poster
Does anyone know what the character line-up looks like for the MNSSHP this year? I know about the new Villains dessert party, but are there any new changes other than that? I heard Queen of Hearts at the Mad Tea Party, Lotso by Buzz, and Jafar in Adventureland. Are there any characters that met in previous years that will be returning or removed?

asianway

No princes, Hag being added, meet n greets being cut from mix n mingle.

Pooh unit being cut from parade along with facilier. bowler hat guy vanellope Ralph added to parade. May be an extra villain at the dance party. Rest is reshuffling the deck

mousehockey37

From what I'm gathering elsewhere, Evil Queen and Maleficent are now in the Soiree (so if your intent was these 2, you now have to pony up an ADDITIONAL $100 to see them)... And the Toy Story crew is no longer at the dance party in Frontierland.

The Magical Genie 123

No princes, Hag being added, meet n greets being cut from mix n mingle.

Pooh unit being cut from parade along with facilier. bowler hat guy vanellope Ralph added to parade. May be an extra villain at the dance party. Rest is reshuffling the deck

Is the Hag being added to in-park meet n greets during the party, or the dessert party?

mousehockey37

I wish they would have kept the Evil Queen with Snow White and Aurora with Maleficent at Princess Fairytale Hall. :(

Well, now we don't know again. On the Disney Parks blog, http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/, for their advertisement for the Soiree, they say that you MAYBE will see the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella or Dr. Facilier.

So my guess is that Disney is getting flooded with calls and they're now panicking.

So now they've got MNSSHP guests calling and complaining, and after this little twist of words, they're going to have Soiree goers calling in and complaining now as well. I forsee that things are going to get interesting.

asianway

Well, now we don't know again. On the Disney Parks blog, http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/, for their advertisement for the Soiree, they say that you MAYBE will see the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella or Dr. Facilier.

So my guess is that Disney is getting flooded with calls and they're now panicking.

So now they've got MNSSHP guests calling and complaining, and after this little twist of words, they're going to have Soiree goers calling in and complaining now as well. I forsee that things are going to get interesting.
They are planning for villains in the hall, why they went so far as publishing it seems unusual

draybook

You better get in line early. The line starts forming at 5:30 and their first meet isn't until 7.

I'll be there! Our first part is on September 9th, which is also our first day in any of the parks. We have a 1:30p-2p lunch at BoG and after that it will almost be time to get our wristbands. I'll be lining up as soon as the line is opened up for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom