NASCAR 2014

MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
Matt Kenseth and his wife have collaborated with authorGina Gold to release a book called "Racing Against Bullying". It's a story about an elementary student who being bullied and the importance of seeking help.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Matt Kenseth and his wife have collaborated with authorGina Gold to release a book called "Racing Against Bullying". It's a story about an elementary student who being bullied and the importance of seeking help.

A number of drivers have varied interests, once they can take a break from the track. A lot of them have pets, too. They have a Nascar Pets Calendar, and the proceeds go to help homeless animals. (Greg Biffle is behind that charitable pet foundation.) Jeff Gordon has a children's foundation to help children battling cancer. And those are just a few of the drivers involved in helping others. It's encouraging to see people try to give back to those less fortunate.

MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
A number of drivers have varied interests, once they can take a break from the track. A lot of them have pets, too. They have a Nascar Pets Calendar, and the proceeds go to help homeless animals. (Greg Biffle is behind that charitable pet foundation.) Jeff Gordon has a children's foundation to help children battling cancer. And those are just a few of the drivers involved in helping others. It's encouraging to see people try to give back to those less fortunate.
I know I have a cookbook that was put together by the wives for Special Olympics. It's from Jeff Gordon's rookie year. :) What a babyface!

MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
I wonder if that was a black cat that crossed in front of Kevin Harvick.

It was nice to see Tony Stewart get a standing ovation during player intros.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom