Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

Cmdr_Crimson

tumblr_lwnwvig3mc1qkaa8zo1_500.jpg

Matt_Black

Actually...The one that get's it the worst...Todd's mom from Fox & The Hound....She has no lines and get's shot 2:35 into the film...JUST RIGHT AFTER THE OPENING CREDITS...:banghead:

Now That is just dark!

I don't know; it's implied that Tiana's dad ate it in World War I, which opens up a HOST of nasty potential outcomes. Trench foot, run over by a tank, mustard gas, bayoneting, malaria, etc.

FettFan

I don't know; it's implied that Tiana's dad ate it in World War I, which opens up a HOST of nasty potential outcomes. Trench foot, run over by a tank, mustard gas, bayoneting, malaria, etc.

Wonder if they ever felt tempted to animate him being cared for by WWI teenage ambulance driver Walt Disney....

TPaTF would been the most absolutely meta piece of feature length animation ever.

Matt_Black

Wonder if they ever felt tempted to animate him being cared for by WWI teenage ambulance driver Walt Disney....

TPaTF would been the most absolutely meta piece of feature length animation ever.

Yeah, I don't think they're going to show a mortally wounded World War I soldier in an animated musical comedy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom