what site is the best to find out which days to go to different parks

I'm going to Orlando between the 10th and 25th of next month and really want to get the best out of my trip and cram in as much rides as possible. Can anyone tell me the best and most reliable site that could tell me which days around that time is the best for each park?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Folks will have differing opinions, and report different successes, but I tend to use touringplans.com for at least a rough estimate.
I've had differing results from them in the past, some days seem on, some off. I'm not sure how their predictive modeling works, so don't take their estimates as gospel. Still, it gives me a good enough estimate to work with that I'll use it typically.

Upvote 0

Tinkerfan4ever

We always use the Crowd Calendar at Undercover Tourist. The parks with the lowest predicted crowd levels are marked green. The parks with the highest predicted crowd levels are red.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I'll look at touringplans.com mostly and also easywdw.com sites to see how they compare. Get a general idea of where I might want to go but I always have park hopper passes so I can visit 2 parks in a day. Usually the crowd calendars are pretty good at predicting whats in store for you but there have been days I've experienced a larger than expected crowd day and moved on.

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

I think getting up and being at the a park for the rope drop is as useful as anything. If a park has the morning EMH and your staying offsite that's going to be a problem. The weekends during your trip will see bigger crowds at EPCOT due to the Food and Wine Festival, but I'm guessing the crowd predictors will have factored that in.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Premium Member
I like touringplans.com. They update us regularly by email as to the overall resort crowd size and the park crowd size for the specific days we request. I believe you need a subscription for the detailed reports; but, you still have access to general information on their site. (probably a better way to explain this.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom