Universal Visit - Ticket, Hotel and Express Clarification

AC21075

Original Poster
My wife and I will be staying at Disney for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon, then following it up with a little bonus trip to Universal as a birthday gift for my favorite Harry Potter fan. I've read multiple threads about these things, but I just feel the need to clarify after looking at various reservation sites.

We intended to get up first thing Monday morning and get over to Universal before the parks open. Check in to one of the Deluxe hotels for one night, head to the parks that day, stay the night, then do early entry the following morning for Potter purposes before flying out that afternoon. We'll get two day park to park tickets. My main questions:

1) Will buying park tickets thru an outside site (MapleLeaf or Undercover) and booking the room via Orbitz or Expedia create any problems? Will I still have Unlimited Express and Early Entry?

2) Will I be able to get Express and/or Early entry for both days? If I get there early enough Monday morning to check in before parks open (early or otherwise)?

JillC LI

Yep, I got my tix through a third party. When you check into the hotel, you will get the EP, and it will be good for both check in and check out days.

AC21075

Original Poster
Thank you for all your replies. Not doing Disney parks (or Wishes) at all, just a half-marathon run with a DVC stay, so we should be able to make EPA no problem on day one. If it is a problem, that's why we had day two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom