Real world Hidden Mickeys

FettFan

9A8E323A-EAE9-46BE-BB98-5B9D8BE6EDF9_zpspqm2h8ki.jpg

2005 Ford Mouse-stang.

FettFan

Here's an actual Mickey Mouse

If you ever go to Bass Pro Shops in Denham Springs, Louisiana....once you enter the building, immediately go to the left towards the candy shop. There's a set of stairs there going to the second floor....and up those stairs you will see this painting:
00E395E2-DDD9-4E8E-9EE0-FCBD24CD4EB0_zpssdubejnb.jpg

Now look up at the middle tree in the foreground....follow the trunk all the way up to the third branch on the left-hand side....
9C683D6B-698D-4A4A-8594-B62FDDB655F8_zps4ser9e4n.jpg

It's Mickey in profile!

This was painted by Doug Bolly, who routinely works for Disney.
46928_10151797185139254_1504020936_n.jpg

Last edited:

DinoInstitute

I showed this thread to my GF and most of the time she had no idea where they were but I saw them all instantly:D That, my friends, is the test to see if you are a true disney addict:p

rsoxguy

Also in the past I have had the Mickey Mouse fish (has anyone ever seen these? they are like gold fish but have the mickey face on them?)

I have two of these in my aquarium right now. The problem lies in the fact that they constantly attempt to charge me a daily fee of close to $100 dollars in order for me to look at them as they swim around. Typical Disney.

Nick Wilde

There is a deliberate hidden Mickey at Bass Pro Shops in Denham Springs, Louisiana. When you enter the building, head to the far left by the Fudge Shop. Go up the stairs and you will see a mural painted on the wall of a Louisiana swamp scene. Somewhere in that painting is a Mickey...this was told to us by the artist himself, who is a huge Disney fan.

I personally have yet to find it....will have to take a pic of the mural and post here to see if anyone can spot it.

There are hand-painted murals throughout the entire store...including a flying saucer hidden among a flock of geese above the Service Desk.

EDIT -- Here's the artist. His bio says he did a bit of sculpture for WDI.
http://www.dbolly.com/Biography.aspx
My dad is an artist and was inspired by the parks Hidden Mickeys too. Find 'em all! There's only 2. (look in the water)
Sunshine Makes Me Happy.JPG

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
My dad is an artist and was inspired by the parks Hidden Mickeys too. Find 'em all! There's only 2. (look in the water) View attachment 71819

Both are in the water? I see a profile hidden mickey in the water lower right but not another one. I thought the other one could be negative space in the trees behind the center mast, but it seemed like I was pushing it. I'll keep looking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom