Park Hopper in October 2014

RobVanDam

So I already have my package booked and we are 40 days out, but I started doing some re-thinking today while we were booking FP+:

We have a 6 Day Park Hopper, and will be visiting 10/8-10/15. With the shorter hours at DHS and AK, is it worth canceling the park hopper and adding an extra day of admission? Or is it worth keeping it at a 6 Day Hopper, OR should it just be a 6 Day Single Park Ticket?

I know in the end it's whatever I want to do, but I would just love to hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I would keep the park hopper especially with the shorter hours. When those close you can visit the other 2 parks if you want. We always go in between late Oct or early Dec. and with those shorter hours you will be glad to have it and visit other parks later those days or for dining ressies you may want on those evenings as well, etc. This way you can eat wherever you want even in other parks, or get a few more hours enjoying the magic somewhere that is open later! :). Also you could always add another day with the hopper it is not much more when you add to 6+ day tickets. :)

Upvote 0

PigletIsMyCat

love the hopper during 'low' seasons when the hours are shorter. world showcase is always open until at least 9pm, and you can always take advantage of evening EMH. we really use the hoppers for dining. i hate having to plan everything around where i can get dining reservations - with a hopper, i don't have to. we can go to whatever park we want and then hop to reservations if necessary.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Well AK is open til 7pm or 8pm during your trip. Those are about as late as AK stays open with extended hours.
Hollywood Studios may see hours increased. They just changed Septembers not to long ago. I would what a little longer before changing you tickets. Especially if you have already reserved your fastpasses.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom