About to give up an ADR for V&A's Queen Victoria Room

javy2004

Original Poster
Well... I had made a reservation for my gf and I to eat at the Queen Victoria Room on Sunday Nov. 23rd. I let her know about it and isn't really feeling it. She doesn't like the dress code requirement nor how much it costs, when she's very capable herself of making the dishes prepared there herself. I'm just letting ppl here know in case anyone will be wanting to snatch the ADR up after I cancel mine. Hope I can help someone else enjoy a meal there.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Have y'all eaten there before? If not, why not just try the regular dining room first? Quite a bit less. My wife and I have gone multiple times, and love it! Of course, we like to dress up for dinners like this. And you are very lucky to have someone that can cook a dinner like they serve there.

javy2004

Original Poster
Thanks :) I'd like to go there someday maybe, but she just felt it was a bit much and isn't keen on dressing up either. She tells me she'd rather go to Raglan Road and enjoy the live performers and atmosphere there. I am very fortunate to have someone that can cook like that.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We've done the Chef's Table there, what a wonderful experience. Yea, it cost A LOT, but I will treasure the memories much longer than the cash. Places like this are for the experience, you have to forget about the cost, and enjoy yourself.

javy2004

Original Poster
We've done the Chef's Table there, what a wonderful experience. Yea, it cost A LOT, but I will treasure the memories much longer than the cash. Places like this are for the experience, you have to forget about the cost, and enjoy yourself.

Yes, that's precisely what I was going for, but she just wasn't having it. We're still going to have a great time together staying at bay lake tower :) it'll be our first time staying at a deluxe resort. We did pop century last year, and I enjoyed it very much as well. I digress, this is about food. Hope I can someday go when I'm doing better financially.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom