3 FP+ Choices

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
I'm hoping for my FP+ choices to get A&E, 7DMT, and either SM or BTMR (depending on how tall my daughter is by that time). Has anyone been able to do this? The crowd calendar says 2 for the day I'm there.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'm hoping for my FP+ choices to get A&E, 7DMT, and either SM or BTMR (depending on how tall my daughter is by that time). Has anyone been able to do this? The crowd calendar says 2 for the day I'm there.

A&E and 7DMT are very popluar so be sure to try to get these as soon as you windows for FP+ bookings open, that is 60 days for onsite and 30 days for off. If you are offsite you may have trouble getting these.

DisneyCane

You will only get either of these as onsite. I just looked at 9/28 (30 days from today) which is a 2 on the crowd calendar for MK and neither are available.

A&E I understand due to low capacity, 7DMT I have no idea why it is so popular for FP+. I know it is new but there are at least 7 rides at MK that are much better experiences when you combine ride quality with ride time. 7DMT is just WAY too short and is essentially a less thrilling BTMRR with 1 good dark ride scene that lasts maybe 20 seconds.

FrostyNaples

You will only get either of these as onsite. I just looked at 9/28 (30 days from today) which is a 2 on the crowd calendar for MK and neither are available.

A&E I understand due to low capacity, 7DMT I have no idea why it is so popular for FP+. I know it is new but there are at least 7 rides at MK that are much better experiences when you combine ride quality with ride time. 7DMT is just WAY too short and is essentially a less thrilling BTMRR with 1 good dark ride scene that lasts maybe 20 seconds.

7DMT is popular because its new, that IS the reason. :)

Bparso87

I would do a&e then btmr. I would try to do 7dmt at rope drop u might wait 45 min to an hour so prepare for that.

Bparso87

We're only going to MK and it's just the 1 day. It's after our cruise so it's just a short trip.
Yea that will be tuff for you to do e&a and 7dmt. I was not a fan of the mine train so I would say skip that but if u haven't done yet you should do it but it is your preference. Not sure how many r in your group but I was able to get 7dmt and a&e for my wife and daughter by booking them as single person for a&e by have them overlap by 5 min so try to be creative.

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
Yea that will be tuff for you to do e&a and 7dmt. I was not a fan of the mine train so I would say skip that but if u haven't done yet you should do it but it is your preference. Not sure how many r in your group but I was able to get 7dmt and a&e for my wife and daughter by booking them as single person for a&e by have them overlap by 5 min so try to be creative.
Just 3 of us in the group. I don't think my husband would be too sad if he had to miss A&E. I'm really hoping they will be on the ship (which they have been lately), but I don't know if it's a good idea to skip them for FP+. If it comes down to choosing between 7DMT and A&E, I'll probably have to go with 7DMT. We haven't ridden it and we don't get to WDW often.

Bparso87

Just 3 of us in the group. I don't think my husband would be too sad if he had to miss A&E. I'm really hoping they will be on the ship (which they have been lately), but I don't know if it's a good idea to skip them for FP+. If it comes down to choosing between 7DMT and A&E, I'll probably have to go with 7DMT. We haven't ridden it and we don't get to WDW often.
If he doesn't mind sitting out u should be ok to try to book 2 single times that overlap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom