It’s the 2nd Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
As far as I can recall, the only "mention" of a travel agency in this thread was the photo posted by @Tiggerfanatic of her cruise documents. I'm sure Sherry would take that down if asked.

It would be a damn shame if the WDWMagic girls cruise ceased to be because of the way people choose to book. What if some ladies book through DCL directly? Will that not be allowed?

Just a shame...

The Mom

Premium Member
As far as I can recall, the only "mention" of a travel agency in this thread was the photo posted by @Tiggerfanatic of her cruise documents. I'm sure Sherry would take that down if asked.

It would be a damn shame if the WDWMagic girls cruise ceased to be because of the way people choose to book. What if some ladies book through DCL directly? Will that not be allowed?

Just a shame...

Again, and for the last time, you can discuss the trip as long as you do not mention any particular agent or agency. Just as any other discussion about meeting up with other wdwmagic members is allowed.

Several people in this thread were mentioning a particular agent, and agency( by showing the name in photos). If you omit that in the future there is no problem. If others want to contact you, or others posting in the thread, by PM if they are interested in joining you, that is also OK.

sweetpee_1993

Again, and for the last time, you can discuss the trip as long as you do not mention any particular agent or agency. Just as any other discussion about meeting up with other wdwmagic members is allowed.

Several people in this thread were mentioning a particular agent, and agency( by showing the name in photos). If you omit that in the future there is no problem. If others want to contact you, or others posting in the thread, by PM if they are interested in joining you, that is also OK.
Okay. I think the person who posted the photo was unaware. So anyone who would like to meet up with us or is happy to maybe bump into us on the same cruise is welcome to discuss that with us so long is it's done privately? Do I have that right?

Or, alternately, is there a place that people who would like to find other cruisers on their same sailing (not necessarily this voyage since I actually cruise a LOT more than just this sailing) can meet up? Perhaps like the Meet Up section for WDW?

Not at all trying to be difficult. Just trying to figure out what happened because we were making an effort not to violate any rules because we would like to still be able to utilize the forum we all met and befriended each other over the years to stay in touch. I didn't think anyone was advertising but I think I know what photo you referenced. That, I believe, was an honest mistake.

sweetpee_1993

Just a shame...

We won't cease to cruise. We all wanted to make this an annual thing and an annual thing it is. I booked today for 9/14/15. I was going to announce it so the other girls could book via their favorite agency/agent or the DCL directly as they see fit. It's open to anyone, really. That includes other agents or agencies. Why can't we all just be friends??? This part I don't get.

stillgoofy

We won't cease to cruise. We all wanted to make this an annual thing and an annual thing it is. I booked today for 9/14/15. I was going to announce it so the other girls could book via their favorite agency/agent or the DCL directly as they see fit. It's open to anyone, really. That includes other agents or agencies. Why can't we all just be friends??? This part I don't get.
I will be joining in the group next year and will be booking my 9/14/15 cruise next week. Looking forward to joining this awesome group of ladies.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Can I please refer you to a previous post I had made about this.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/officially-unofficial-expert-among-us.882366/#post-6025233

I trust you understand the position, but the forum is not here to be used as a business lead generator by Travel Agents not affiliated with WDWMAGIC. The initial Girls Cruise was arranged with WDWMAGIC, but future cruises are not affiliated with the site.

I would ask that you please refrain from planning and organizing this via WDWMAGIC.

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom