Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party--October 31st

dindy3378

Can anyone help me? I promised my 6 year old that we would be trick-or treating at Magic Kingdom this year. I went to buy the tickets tonight and they are sold out. I'm currently bawling sitting here trying to figure out what to do. Does anyone have tickets that they could sell? Please help a pregnant emotional mom come through for her daughter.

Tom

Beta Return
Anyone?!? Can anyone please help her locate the MNSSHP schedule so she can find a day very close to 10/31 when another party is being hosted, and when the park will be less crowded, so she and her daughter can have a much more enjoyable time than they would on a date that has no bearing on anything, especially during a vacation? Anyone!?!

Upvote 0

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Upvote 0

stevehousse

SOL...sorry to hear but that date always sells out very early. This year was the earliest it has ever sold out before. It's been sold out for almost 2 weeks! R u able to go to a Xmas party at all?

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Can anyone help me? I promised my 6 year old that we would be trick-or treating at Magic Kingdom this year. I went to buy the tickets tonight and they are sold out. I'm currently bawling sitting here trying to figure out what to do. Does anyone have tickets that they could sell? Please help a pregnant emotional mom come through for her daughter.
Tickets are non transferable, so even if someone wanted to, they cannot be resold.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

It is the earliest sell out in recent times, by a long way. That part surprised me.
Halloween is on a Friday this year too, which probably plays into it. It's the last night for those whose vacations go from Sunday to Saturday, and for locals it's not a school night so the kids can sleep in in the morning.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Perhaps the OP could check with her hotel and see if anything special is going on, or maybe take her daughter over to Fort Wilderness - there's always fun things happening there.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I think if you are just honest and let them know that there are no more tickets and focus on all the other fun to be had, all will work out. If that doesn't work, remind the ungrateful little wretch that they have nothing outside of what you provide to them and they should be a bit more grateful.

Upvote 0

smk

I know they allow trick or treating at Fort Wilderness. Most of those campsites are decorated and will be fun to visit. Call FW and see, I think they provide a list of campsites participating. Good luck, I find most 6 year old children to be very forgiving, btw, please don't be so hard on yourself!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Tickets are non transferable, so even if someone wanted to, they cannot be resold.
Actually no your not supposed to sell them but if they are not linked to anyone on my Disney experience like say if they were bought In person for a gift for someone else like some people do buy as gifts, then technically anyone can use the hard tickets. Now once they have been linked to an account then ok you cannot transfer them. :) You are just not supposed to "sell" them but someone could "give" them to another person if they are not linked to an individuals account. :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I hope you can find some tickets!! It will all work out! If mine were not 2 adult tickets and were not linked to my account already I would definitely help you! We arrive 10/28 a few days before you. :)

Upvote 0

Chernaboggles

Don't panic! If you can't get MNSSHP tickets, just redirect the excitement towards something you CAN do. Kids love halloween for the theme (spooky stuff), for the costumes, for the fun of being out at night and for treats. You can do all those things, you just have to get a little creative.

My suggestion: tell your little one that you're going to celebrate Halloween during the day at Magic Kingdom and then do something "extra special" at night. She can dress up in the morning (costumes), have a special "Halloween breakfast" (or lunch) at Magic Kingdom, which will be suitably decorated (spooky stuff). Point out the pumpkins and other halloween decor, maybe ride Haunted Mansion.

When it's time to leave Magic Kingdom, go off to do your "special something" - I personally would suggest Fantasmic, if she has never seen it, but Illuminations would work well, too, because of the fireworks. You'll be out at night, dressed up, watching a big spectacle and doing fun exciting things. It'll be fine.

That said, if she's hung up on the trick-or-treating part (or if you are! :)), tell her that at WDW, the treats come to you, and have something waiting in the room at the end of the day. You can set it up yourself in advance, and Disney Floral and Gifts does all kinds of stuff for Halloween. If you're not paying for the party, you could just plan a full fun day and then add one of those treat packages at the end.

Take deep breaths, mama! It's going to be fine. You're taking your little one to Disney World for Halloween. It's going to be wonderful. :)

Upvote 0

stevehousse

Technically if y get sent the hard tickets and they haven't been biometric scanned or linked to an MDE account, can't really anyone use them then? I would try seeig if anyone perhaps is sellin them in eBay or check other discussion boards as well...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom