Big announcement coming April 2015

Ranch Dressing

Original Poster
I might have to eat my words.

I just got wind Universal is planning a, and this is what I was told, HUGE announcement next year in April, specific for the Orlando park. This makes sense as Disney will have a Star Wars announcement around that time as well and Uni dont want to be overshadowed anymore.

My gut feeling is its Potter, which I was originally told was put in moth balls for other properties and hotels, but its all Uni has to compete with a Star Wars announcement, like it or not.

I also have to back off Fast and Furious coming to Orlando. It was just put on hold which pretty much means it will be a Cali exclusive.

Had a good laugh at the "volcano bay" waterpark that suppose it be coming. Ever hear of Stormalong Bay?

Universal longs to be able to offer a product whete they dont have to keep building to keep people interested, they really do. They also wish they could offer horrible four hour hard ticket events the rubes will flock to. You really think people are going to wait 3 hours in line to meet beetlejuice?

Behave.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I just got wind Universal is planning a, and this is what I was told, HUGE announcement next year in April, specific for the Orlando park. This makes sense as Disney will have a Star Wars announcement around that time as well and Uni dont want to be overshadowed anymore.

My gut feeling is its Potter, which I was originally told was put in moth balls for other properties and hotels, but its all Uni has to compete with a Star Wars announcement, like it or not.

I also have to back off Fast and Furious coming to Orlando. It was just put on hold which pretty much means it will be a Cali exclusive.

Had a good laugh at the "volcano bay" waterpark that suppose it be coming. Ever hear of Stormalong Bay?

Universal longs to be able to offer a product whete they dont have to keep building to keep people interested, they really do. They also wish they could offer horrible four hour hard ticket events the rubes will flock to. You really think people are going to wait 3 hours in line to meet beetlejuice?

Behave.

Just last week you said no Potter?

No water parks.
No third gate.
No Potter phase 3.

Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms. Any upcoming land purchases is 100% being made with hotels in mind.

And a RFID system with themed bands. Dont know if thats in the master plan but the hand, or wrist has been forced.

AndyMagic

It should also be noted that Universal moves very quickly and changes plans almost as quickly. They most certainly don't plan announcements a year in advance like Disney does. They plan rides a year in advance and then open them in the same amount of time.

IAmFloridaBorn

Behave.
Why or what on earth would guide you towards Potter? You do know there are other things happening at Universal right?

Nick Wilde

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom