1st MNSSHP this Monday...How many costumes from 'Frozen' will be there!

Figaro928

if youve seen the DHS frozen sing a longs, they already are a sea of elsas and annas. Halloween is going to be insane.

back here at home, Im already trying to convince my four year old daughter to wear anything other than Elsa for halloween because Im sure all the girls in her class will be Elsa already.

radiohost

Original Poster
I'll be at the first party on Tursday! I'm just waiting to see what adults where that is Frizen related...I bet I do see a perfect made at home snow man costume of Olaf.

Figaro928

I'll be at the first party on Tursday! I'm just waiting to see what adults where that is Frizen related...I bet I do see a perfect made at home snow man costume of Olaf.
I was just going to say that I'd like to seewhat the guests can do with Olaf, since Disney hasn't done much with him. If you see any good ones please take pictures and post!

CtDisneyGuy33

We did the Party last year which was fun but with all the Frozen stuff going this year, I am kind of happy we decided to forgo it this year. Its going to be crazy..

IWantMyMagicBand

My daughter is going as Mikasa and my son will be Eli. Bonus points to anyone that can guess where they're from without using Google.
I want to say something from Disney XD but I've drawn a blank.

In our party we have:
A 4 year old Darth Vader
A 5 year old storm trooper
A 40 year old Dopey (not sure he needs a costume sometimes lol)
A 62 year old unsure/probably pirate
An 8 year old Electric Parade Cinderella - using our just-too-small deluxe parks dress from last time and some sewn on lights :)
And me, 37 year old, possibly grown up Electric Parade Cinderella or I may be Zarina. Unsure at the moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom