When is the best time to go to DLP?

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
What would be the best time to go if I didn't want to wait in long lines, or wade through large crowds? Also, does DLP close in the winter?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
It isn't closed in the winter, but it does get cold so it is something to factor into a decision of when to visit. As far as crowds are concerned, I've found that it depends almost as much on the day of the week as whether there are school holidays. If you can plan a trip where you are visiting mid-week rather than on Saturday or Sunday, it is likely to be less crowded.

Jose

Definetly summer. Weather in Paris is cool all year, specially in winter, when it gets very cold. Although christmas is magical, very magical. So, it's up to you.

sophie_the_pooh

Summer is crowded, especially July. I would say go April-May or September. Winter isn't that cold (well, I'm from Montreal, with -30 degree Celsius in winter, so...), but very rainy and humid, so very uncomfortable.

Mad Stitch

We went in September last year and found there wasn't many queues and that the weather was pretty decent.
Summer is crowded, especially July. I would say go April-May or September. Winter isn't that cold (well, I'm from Montreal, with -30 degree Celsius in winter, so...), but very rainy and humid, so very uncomfortable.

I'm glad to hear September is a good time to go. There is a runDisney Half Marathon rumored for September 2015. If it happens, I'm going.

HolleBolleGijs

Late-October/Early-November is a school holiday in France, so it'll be crowded then. So much so that they hire seasonal cast members for that time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom