WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

Clamman73

What's the story morning glory
morningglory8-24 (1 of 1).jpg

Allen C

Denali from Inspiration Point
by Allen Castillo, on Flickr

Mount MckInley in Denali National Park is part of the Alaska Range and is the highest mountain peak in North America. It has 2 significant summits: the south summit on the left is the higher one at 20,237 feet above sea level. The north summit on the right has an elevation of 19,400 feet.
It is estimated that only one out of three visitors to the area get to see the entire mountain due to the cloud cover.

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
great image... have you messed around with Camera Raw and the straightening tool? I'd love to see this side by side with a straight horizon line. It would be interesting to see how the horizontal line of birds would do if such a change was made.

fractal

great image... have you messed around with Camera Raw and the straightening tool? I'd love to see this side by side with a straight horizon line. It would be interesting to see how the horizontal line of birds would do if such a change was made.

Thanks! I almost always adjust the horizon in LR but in this case I liked the "curved" ocean more - I think because of the angle of the shot it appears to me to add more "depth" if that makes sense. I'll try to post a 'straightened" shot tonight to compare.

fractal

Added the "straightened shot" underneath the original. What do you think?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom