What about hopping

FlaggNL

Original Poster
Hi All,

we are going to be in the World from October 17th until October 24th! Probably you saw our PTR!

I have a question about the park-hopping. We will be in the Disney parks for 4 days. We stay off-site, rented a car for the USA period. We have hopper-tickets for all 4 days. What is the best way to hopp? Using car and probably pay for every parking lot? Use the monorail system? Use the bus system?

Is there someone with some tips?

Thanks in advance!

CAPTAIN HOOK

As you're staying offsite then you'll probably travel by car. That being the case you only pay for parking ONCE per day. Just show your paid parking ticket at the other parking lot booths when you try and park.
Or, if travelling by car my advice would be to park once and use Disney transportation. Park the car at the parking lot of the theme park which you'll visit last. Nothing worse than ending the day tired and have to trek half way across Disney World to try and find your car and then drive back to your hotel / villa

FlaggNL

Original Poster
As you're staying offsite then you'll probably travel by car. That being the case you only pay for parking ONCE per day. Just show your paid parking ticket at the other parking lot booths when you try and park.
Or, if travelling by car my advice would be to park once and use Disney transportation. Park the car at the parking lot of the theme park which you'll visit last. Nothing worse than ending the day tired and have to trek half way across Disney World to try and find your car and then drive back to your hotel / villa

Thaks for the quick reply! Just the information we were looking for.

Just one (so far) question left, how about the transportation between the different parks. What I hear is that there is no direct connection from park to park. You always have to travel from a park to a hotel and from that hotel to the other park. Or are there direct bus connections between the parks?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thaks for the quick reply! Just the information we were looking for.

Just one (so far) question left, how about the transportation between the different parks. What I hear is that there is no direct connection from park to park. You always have to travel from a park to a hotel and from that hotel to the other park. Or are there direct bus connections between the parks?
This info is a little outdated. There are direct park-to-park buses at all parks. You do not need to go to the TTC for a bus to AK or DHS, those buses leave directly from the MK now. Going between MK and Epcot you can use the monorail.

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
I didn't see this...if hopping between Epcot (International gateway) and Hollywood Studios or vice versa, there is a boat you can take or you can walk. Info says it's about a mile.

ratherbeinwdw

If we are hopping to a park and then back to the original park for early or late hours, we use Disney transport, but if we are not hopping back to the park where we parked the car, we take the car. We have found we actually save time by using the car for hopping between AK and any park and Epcot and any park except MK.

JohnD

Modes of transportation from park to park:

From Magic Kindom
  • Monorail to Epcot (MK express line to TTC. Transfer to Epcot line)
  • Bus to HS and AK
From Epcot
  • Monorail to MK (Ep to TTC. Transfer to MK express line)
  • Bus (from main entrance), boat (from Int'l Gateway) or walk (from Int'l Gateway) to HS
  • Bus to AK
From HS
  • Bus to MK and AK
  • Bus (to main entrance), boat (to Int'l Gateway), or walk (to Int'l Gateway) of Epcot
From AK
  • Bus to MK, HS, and Ep

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom