Haunted Mansion MagicBands

MissM

I was going to run out there today to try and get one....but then we discovered a nail in our tire. Boo. So there went the afternoon and our ability to drive over to Orlando. :( I wonder how many the LE is on them and how quickly they will sell out.

afar28

I was going to run out there today to try and get one....but then we discovered a nail in our tire. Boo. So there went the afternoon and our ability to drive over to Orlando. :( I wonder how many the LE is on them and how quickly they will sell out.
Probably will be there a decent amount of time. The LE Olaf ones are still available so

MissM

Probably will be there a decent amount of time. The LE Olaf ones are still available so
I hope so! I know Frozen is stupidly popular but is Olaf specifically the biggest draw from the film? (I would think Elsa would be a bigger seller.) HM is just so beloved that I would expect these to be more popular than Olaf.

Any word on the price? And does it cause any unique sound effects a la the Star Wars ones?

afar28

Won't be able to head to MK tonight but will be going on Tuesday. They'll be there then probably.
Also wondering if it has any special effects or anything. Both the Olaf and Star Wars ones do so I would expect this one would too

afar28

I hope so! I know Frozen is stupidly popular but is Olaf specifically the biggest draw from the film? (I would think Elsa would be a bigger seller.) HM is just so beloved that I would expect these to be more popular than Olaf.

Any word on the price? And does it cause any unique sound effects a la the Star Wars ones?
Just looked it up. 24.95 and no sounds. Not sure of any other effects

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Ah, Disney, the Masters of Marketing. So said by the person who just bought her 4th set of Halloween ears..."but, sweetie, THESE glow in the dark and will complement our Glow in the Dark Halloween shirts". :angelic:

But if Disney ever makes either purple or Sorcerer's Apprentice LE MBs, I might just bite. I wonder if there are any SW MBs left.

afar28

Ah, Disney, the Masters of Marketing. So said by the person who just bought her 4th set of Halloween ears..."but, sweetie, THESE glow in the dark and will complement our Glow in the Dark Halloween shirts". :angelic:

But if Disney ever makes either purple or Sorcerer's Apprentice LE MBs, I might just bite. I wonder if there are any SW MBs left.
I don't think any SW bands are left. Haven't seen any at DHS at least

harveyt0206

Oh man....I hate how much I absolutely LOVE that band and how I am soooo praying they are still there in 24 days. Yep. I'm a sucker.

afar28

image.jpg

Just picked one up (sorry for the awful picture lol) and it looks even better in person. Doesn't have any special effects though unforunately

Rob562

Silly question...but as an AP I cannot buy one for a surprise b-day gift for my husband? He needs to be present for the purchase?

If you can be carrying his AP card or Band, then they can link it to him that way. He doesn't actually have to be present, just a Band/RFID card that is linked to his MDE profile.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom