I really need help please guys

mergatroid

Original Poster
Hi there, we've got AP's and our 30 day advance window is upon us for our upcoming trip. I've been getting up at 5am UK time to book these but have a question.

On our first day I booked 3 FP+'s for the MK for Mrs Merg and myself. Now as this was the first time doing this online I ticked both our accounts and booked the 3 attractions together. Mrs Merg doesn't ride Space Mountain but I do, so after booking it as part of our 3 I cancelled Mrs Mergs SM FP+ leaving her with just 2.

Now the idea was to then book her a 3rd FP+ on something different that she likes wilst I do SM, however I'm really struggling. When I go into her FP+ reservations for that day, I get the option to cancel her current 2 and start again but not to just add 1 more. I'm worried if I cancel her 2 and start over that I might not be able to match the 2 originals with mine so we can ride those together? Is there a way I can just add 1 more to her 2 without starting over again?

I realise now that I could have just modified her SM pass for a different attraction, however it's too late now and I wondered if there's a work around?

Thanks in advance

Rob562

I'll try poking around and see what I can find, but you could try it yourself too, knowing that anything that you'd do that would cancel her original choices you'll be presented with a "do you really want to do that" confirmation question.

-Rob

Rob562

Yeah, doesn't seem like you can just add one when you have two. It makes you cancel the two and make three more.

Your best option is probably to cancel her choices and then immediately go in and copy your choices over to her so they're all the same again. Then update the one choice she wants to change.

Alternately, you could make three choices for her and then change around her times to match yours, or cancel the two others and copy the two same ones from yours, but the first option is probably fastest.

-Rob

mergatroid

Original Poster
Yeah, doesn't seem like you can just add one when you have two. It makes you cancel the two and make three more.

Your best option is probably to cancel her choices and then immediately go in and copy your choices over to her so they're all the same again. Then update the one choice she wants to change.

Alternately, you could make three choices for her and then change around her times to match yours, or cancel the two others and copy the two same ones from yours, but the first option is probably fastest.

-Rob

Thanks Rob,

yeas had a play around booking a day before we get there, amending it and then cancelling it. Have decided to leave our first day at 3 FP+'s for me and 2 for her rather than chance not getting new matching ones. At least we know what do for our remaining days which I'll be doing over the next week or so.

Thanks everyone :)

SCB502

I would try to copy her back in on your Space Mountain fast pass so she has all three. Then instead of canceling her third one change it. We had a couple of fast passes that my kids could not agree on so we would just change one kid and either my wife or I without canceling anything. Worked for us. Change a fast pass should be one of your options right along with cancel them.

lynnjenny

its 10 years since we last came sounds complicated to me we booked everything through a travel agent and she did the rest not sure what we will do next time my daughter said she will do it all

mergatroid

Original Poster
its 10 years since we last came sounds complicated to me we booked everything through a travel agent and she did the rest not sure what we will do next time my daughter said she will do it all

Your travel agent almost definitely won't have sorted your Fast Passes out for you, I'd put my house on them not doing that for you unless you requested it. It really is worth you registering on My Disney Experience and doing this though before your trip.

I'm sure many on here (myself included) would be only too happy to help if you get stuck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom