urgent!!having reservation at CM @7:30, can i enter MK before opening?

kele

Original Poster
I just got a reservation at CM @7:30 for next wednesday, but I am staying off-site, can I enter MK before it opens, like 8:30ish after we finish breakfast? I know if we got a reservation at restaurants inside park, this wont be a problem, but in my case, could I? help please

Tinkerbella16

You have to have a reservation inside the park in order to get in before opening. You will have to wait until 9am, which is not bad. Nothing is opened anyway before 9am and they have CM's stationed around the park at each land so noone gets through before 9am.

lilclerk

CM = Chef Mickey's?

You won't be able to enter the park before it opens, but you can walk or take the monorail over to the park to line up and see the welcome show.

CAPTAIN HOOK

If CM is Chef Mickey's then you have no need to enter MK - its held at The Contemporary Resort which once parked at The Transportation Centre is accessed via The Resort Monorail, not The MK Monorail. Alternatively, try and park at The Contemporary, but you'll need to move your vehicle afterwards

kele

Original Poster
If CM is Chef Mickey's then you have no need to enter MK - its held at The Contemporary Resort which once parked at The Transportation Centre is accessed via The Resort Monorail, not The MK Monorail. Alternatively, try and park at The Contemporary, but you'll need to move your vehicle afterwards
I know I dont need to enter MK, but My daughter really want to meet with Elsa and I have read so many tips for this, either you have a early reservation inside the park or get a fast pass(impossible 100%). Well, anyway got a reservation last minute is already good enough and we still can get to MK before opening, maybe try running faster ;)

lilclerk

I know I dont need to enter MK, but My daughter really want to meet with Elsa and I have read so many tips for this, either you have a early reservation inside the park or get a fast pass(impossible 100%). Well, anyway got a reservation last minute is already good enough and we still can get to MK before opening, maybe try running faster ;)
Seriously, you'll be up early that day, but that's a great time for Chef Mickey's. You'll get some characters out of the way and get to MK bright and early.

Rob562

Guests are held outside the park until opening. Once the park opens, they'll walk people to their desired destination, which right now are predominantly Anna & Elsa and the Mine Train. So there's no need to run in the park.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom