2014 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and tickets now on sale

startraveler

This seems kind of late to be adding events. Are the tickets selling? Maybe I'm wrong. Sure wish they had all the cool entertainment they used to have. Free photo, river boat comedy story telling ride, old colonial guy telling the story of the headless horseman, show at diamond horseshoe....

asianway

This seems kind of late to be adding events. Are the tickets selling? Maybe I'm wrong. Sure wish they had all the cool entertainment they used to have. Free photo, river boat comedy story telling ride, old colonial guy telling the story of the headless horseman, show at diamond horseshoe....
They're not adding anything-just changing the characters at the horseshoe dance party. Theyve been static for years

Aurock

We're going in early October, but plan not to do the party. While the party does sound like a good time, the ticket price of nearly $70 a person is way too high. For 4 people, that's more than enough to cover another night at the resort, another day's park ticket, and at least one meal for the extra day.

This is our first trip to Disney World, so I probably just don't know what I'm talking about, but to me, this seems like the kind of thing that should be a small add-on fee to stay for the party if you are already in the park for the day, not a separate full price ticket.

DisneyRoy

We're going in early October, but plan not to do the party. While the party does sound like a good time, the ticket price of nearly $70 a person is way too high. For 4 people, that's more than enough to cover another night at the resort, another day's park ticket, and at least one meal for the extra day.

This is our first trip to Disney World, so I probably just don't know what I'm talking about, but to me, this seems like the kind of thing that should be a small add-on fee to stay for the party if you are already in the park for the day, not a separate full price ticket.

What I have seen/heard people do, is take the day and spend it at the resort in the pool or at Downtown Disney. Then when the party opens at 4 PM, you go to the party. No additional ticket required for park entry. That still gives you 8 full hours of park day fun and at cheaper than the standard $100 per day ticket. Just another way to get another day in the magic without actually adding a day onto your tickets.

Demeter Tess

My husband and I will be there on October 31st. So relieved we bought out tickets a few months ago! Super excited to experience our first MNSSHP, but slightly paranoid about how packed the place will be on Halloween night.

Tiggertoo56

My husband and I will be there on October 31st. So relieved we bought out tickets a few months ago! Super excited to experience our first MNSSHP, but slightly paranoid about how packed the place will be on Halloween night.
We've been on Halloween night a couple of times and it is packed - but still really enjoyable! Best night to go - did earlier date last time and much prefer to go on 31st.

TheRabbit

I was curious as to what people's opinions or experiences are. We are hoping to be there Spetember 12-20 and very much want to partake in the party. Are we crazy for wanting to attend on a Friday night (12), or should we wait and go on Sunday (14) or later?
If you can, go on Tues the 19th. It's worth going at least once, the parade is very good! But yes, try to avoid Friday night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom