Muppets' Web Series Debuts

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
From Entertainment Weekly -

Disney has launched a new digital series starring the Muppets in support of The Muppets Most Wanted release on Blu-ray and DVD August 12. The series, called Disney Drive-On with The Muppets, follows the characters’ adventures in the movie industry and as they interact with various celebrities.

Disney has already released episode 1 of the six-part series, in which Pepe the King Prawn is left in charge of the office and struggles to network with the stars. The remaining episodes, debuting on Fridays, will be available on Disney Movies Anywhere

NMBC1993

For the love of Galactus, can we please get rid of Walter!? Even the new movie admitted no one likes him...

Now a mini-series featuring Constantine....I'd actually pay money to see that!

Skip

Waiting for Magenta Panther to show up and tell us why Disney should dump the Muppets and how he can't understand why they're still dealing with the property after the movie underperformed...

FoozieBear

I think they could have pulled off something better, but overall I think this series was fun. Apparently, it was filmed two whole years ago (which explains the Frankenweenie, Wreck It Ralph, and Oz tie-ins). I have no idea why Disney held onto this for so long. It's great. Loved Richard Sherman's cameo especially.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom