How long will I spend at these restaurants?

mrtoad

Original Poster
Hi,

So even though I have been to WDW many many times, I am for the first time trying the touring plans on touringplans.com. they ask for how long we will spend at each restaurant and I really do not know. has anybody done the plans or know about what i should enter for each of these?

Akershus for dinner?
1900 park fare for dinner including travel time from and back to MK?
cinderella royal table for dinner?
sci fi for dinner?

Also for lunch counter service, do most people put in a general time for all of them and if so how long would you put down?

Thanks for any advice here!
Mike

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Hi,

So even though I have been to WDW many many times, I am for the first time trying the touring plans on touringplans.com. they ask for how long we will spend at each restaurant and I really do not know. has anybody done the plans or know about what i should enter for each of these?

Akershus for dinner?
1900 park fare for dinner including travel time from and back to MK?
cinderella royal table for dinner?
sci fi for dinner?

Also for lunch counter service, do most people put in a general time for all of them and if so how long would you put down?

Thanks for any advice here!
Mike
Table Service allow at least 2 hours because sometimes you still have to wait with reservations(happens a lot), or take pictures prior at some character spots, and then allow about an hour to hour and a half to eat.
Quick Service I say about 45 min-1 hr. Give or take with waiting in line (if you go at popular eating times it can take a little while) to get food and then sitting down to eat. :)

mrtoad

Original Poster
Thank you! Way more time on the table service than I was planning. I will need to rework our day. Staying with same restaurants just need to allot more time. Thanks!

stevehousse

Thank you! Way more time on the table service than I was planning. I will need to rework our day. Staying with same restaurants just need to allot more time. Thanks!
Another thing that can get u out of the restaurant quicker is askin for the bill once u recieve ur meal...

Our last trip we noticed it takes now a little longer for payment due to the magic bands and new systems and such. No one wants to be done with dinner and waiting an extra 20 minutes trying to get their bill paid...it really does help shave off some time doing it that way...I would say any character meal is probably an hour and a half at best. 2 hours if u like to hang out and sit for awhile...good luck!

Last edited:

mrtoad

Original Poster
great tip, thank you! anything that can move it along will help. we are nearly there. excitement is high in my house right now... :)

HouCuseChickie

Haven't done Sci Fi, but we've done the others.

Akershus dinner and 1900 PF dinner took us closer to an hour. CRT dinner took longer, but it's partly because the wait was awful that night and the service was bad...closer to 1.75 hrs. Oh...and getting to 1900 PF would vary- we've done it by monorail and by boat (boat is faster on approach)...it's a super fast return on the monorail. I've never timed it, but you may want to use this to help estimate... http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/twiz.aspx#.U_j-VcJ0yM8

mrtoad

Original Poster
Thank you for the replies. Many of our meals are early, in the 5:20-5:30 range. A couple are later. Thanks again, super excited! 3 more days :)

mom2of2

A lot of it depends on whether you are on a DP or not and if so if it's the regular or the deluxe. It also depends on what you order. If you order anything well done, it is obviously going to take longer to get your food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom