WDW music

Haymarket2008

The youtube account WDWFACTS is a fabulous resource. Check it out. It has the biggest library I've seen. I'm in the midst of making a "Disney Soundscape" of different playlists and I'm getting all my stuff from this person!

Tobe

This is very similar to the Four Parks One World CD that I have. Had to get a replacement last year because of scratches and made sure to rip it right away this time.

Looks like this version is updated a bit to include new Fantasyland attractions. May have to get this one also on our next trip.

Also have a 5 cd set with lots of music from the movies and parks that I got years ago. Set includes a blue, red, green, purple, and orange. Unfortunately I have lost the purple cd and some of the others got a bit scratched before ripping became available so my digital copies aren't as good as they should be.

KLinder7

Love the music for Pirates, HM, Splash, Philharmagic (don't think that counts though). For some reason every time Main Street Electrical Parade starts I get the biggest smile. Like the song that plays after Wishes ends too.

Cmdr_Crimson

Another one I really like is the Theater in The Wild loop...The only place you can hear this loop is either when your passing by, Going into the Theater, or if you walk to go by the Restrooms on the other side of the Theater....

Most of it is from a CD called Nature's Harmony: African Splendor & Wolf Magic and many of the tracks used are longer versions on The CD's....However they Omitted they sound effects from the CD which is rather nice...
http://www.amazon.com/African-Splendor-Natures-Harmony/dp/B00083089W
Wolf-Magic-CD-1.jpg
5168PA8HZ4L._SY300_.jpg

WDWFantasmicFan

I love much of the music from Disney! But have recently been looking for the music played just after Epcot opens, along with the actual voice-over from the Epcot Opening Show (the "hello from the countries of World Showcase). Anyone know where I can get hold of these??

Cmdr_Crimson

I love much of the music from Disney! But have recently been looking for the music played just after Epcot opens, along with the actual voice-over from the Epcot Opening Show (the "hello from the countries of World Showcase). Anyone know where I can get hold of these??

I know what your talking about..I don't think there is a source audio of it as of yet..This however, is as close as it could be tho...

But, there is a clear audio of the Original rope drop announcement with Jack Wagner available..

WDWFantasmicFan

I know what your talking about..I don't think there is a source audio of it as of yet..This however, is as close as it could be tho...

But, there is a clear audio of the Original rope drop announcement with Jack Wagner available..

Thank you! That's exactly what I am looking for! A bit better quality would be better, but I'm sure I can make do. I want to use it as part of the intro to our video from our recent trip. Will keep an eye out for a source audio of it... Hopefully, it might be available soon!

Cmdr_Crimson

Thank you! That's exactly what I am looking for! A bit better quality would be better, but I'm sure I can make do. I want to use it as part of the intro to our video from our recent trip. Will keep an eye out for a source audio of it... Hopefully, it might be available soon!

Just after I found that one I found This one....This one is Clearer..Hope this helps! :)

Bairstow

Another one I really like is the Theater in The Wild loop...The only place you can hear this loop is either when your passing by, Going into the Theater, or if you walk to go by the Restrooms on the other side of the Theater....

Most of it is from a CD called Nature's Harmony: African Splendor & Wolf Magic and many of the tracks used are longer versions on The CD's....However they Omitted they sound effects from the CD which is rather nice...
http://www.amazon.com/African-Splendor-Natures-Harmony/dp/B00083089W
Wolf-Magic-CD-1.jpg
5168PA8HZ4L._SY300_.jpg

I don't think I've ever actually noticed that loop while I was in the parks, but it is kind of interesting for including music from a computer game.

Only example I know of video game music being re-purposed for theme park use as non-video game music.

Cmdr_Crimson

I don't think I've ever actually noticed that loop while I was in the parks, but it is kind of interesting for including music from a computer game.

Only example I know of video game music being re-purposed for theme park use as non-video game music.

It's not from a Computer game...There from Nature Music CD's...

SeanWM48

going to check out mousebits now. i've used "D-COT" before and it's pretty cool, they have a strong collection.

always looking for fort wilderness music. staying there kinda got me into bluegrass, and i never would normally listen to it haha

RodSerling123

I love to go on YouTube and look up different area/background music of disney world attractions and areas. My personal favorites are the star tunnel area music (space mountain queue) and anything that can be heard at the main entrance to magic kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom