Is there a "Master Plan"?

danpam1024

Original Poster
With all of the proposed expansion for the next several years, is there a rendering of the master plan? Uni is staring to spread out and in such a small space- I don't understand where everything is going to go :confused:. More Hotels, a waterpark, etc- will they be connected somehow with canals or a monorail type system? I'm a visual kind of girl :D

JoeCamel

I bet behind locked doors there is an architectural model with pieces than can be moved around like a chess board. It might be physical and it might be digital but there is a model that can be manipulated. Doubt we ever get to see it though. Would make for a great game though "Build your park"......

DisneyDaver

With all of the proposed expansion for the next several years, is there a rendering of the master plan? Uni is staring to spread out and in such a small space- I don't understand where everything is going to go :confused:. More Hotels, a waterpark, etc- will they be connected somehow with canals or a monorail type system? I'm a visual kind of girl :D

I agree with the above post. As to canals or a monorail system, I suspect that as Universal Orlando grows, the new stuff with be connected by a bus system like Disney. That would likely be much cheaper than canals or a monorail.

GLaDOS

The next hotel will be connected to the existing boat system. The water park will be walking/buses from the parking lots.

cheezbat

The next hotel will be connected to the existing boat system. The water park will be walking/buses from the parking lots.
I honestly think they should rethink this and swap the hotel #5 and Waterpark around. That way the Waterpark is closer to the theme parks and citywalk and nowhere near as long a walk. It's going to have bigger crowds than the hotel, and it just looks like it would make more sense to place it there instead of tucking it back in the furthest corner of Uni's property.

Ranch Dressing

No water parks.
No third gate.
No Potter phase 3.

Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms. Any upcoming land purchases is 100% being made with hotels in mind.

And a RFID system with themed bands. Dont know if thats in the master plan but the hand, or wrist has been forced.

cheezbat

No water parks.
No third gate.
No Potter phase 3.

Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms. Any upcoming land purchases is 100% being made with hotels in mind.

And a RFID system with themed bands. Dont know if thats in the master plan but the hand, or wrist has been forced.
You're wrong.
You're wrong again.
You're still wrong.

As for the land purchases, you are 50% correct. Hotel additions are a big want from Uni, but they also want additional Citywalk revenue as well as more revenue from a third theme park and Waterpark.

As for the themed bands...doubtful. Now there may be a plan similar to what MM/FP+ offers, but it would be implemented differently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom