The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
a9MMmG6_460s_v2.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I haven't heard the story in a while, but I remember it being sad.

I agree completely. Honestly, it might have been a bit distracting if Richard Pryor was in the lead. Cleavon Little played the part absolutely perfectly. Everyone did. Especially Slim Pickens. Slim Pickens is amazing.
It was, in my opinion, the best movie Mel Brooks ever did. The others were great, but this one walked the line between dramatic story (even though cliche), social satire, and comedy far better than the others.

A lot of the jokes are actually rather subtle...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I haven't heard the story in a while, but I remember it being sad.

I agree completely. Honestly, it might have been a bit distracting if Richard Pryor was in the lead. Cleavon Little played the part absolutely perfectly. Everyone did. Especially Slim Pickens. Slim Pickens is amazing.
20 mins in.

Sam Magic

Disney's new campaign...

That really hits home because my Grandparents lived in Tampa when I was younger. My grandad was a colonel and my grandmother worked at Disney's booking thing for fun. Every summer my brother and I would go to their house and they would take us to Disney. They sparked my love and I have a bond with them that I treasure to the end of the earth. Disney was where it started for us, Europe keeps it alive, but love makes it everlasting.

Nick Wilde

That really hits home because my Grandparents lived in Tampa when I was younger. My grandad was a colonel and my grandmother worked at Disney's booking thing for fun. Every summer my brother and I would go to their house and they would take us to Disney. They sparked my love and I have a bond with them that I treasure to the end of the earth. Disney was where it started for us, Europe keeps it alive, but love makes it everlasting.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
:hungry: I feel that I make this face too much when I read your posts about food... :p
I'm thinking I'll do a southwest chili dog with sliced jalepenos, shredded queso, and sliced avocado on a grilled loaf of French bread with home fries with a chipotle catchup, and a Disney dog...creamy Mac and cheese drizzle with white truffle oil and sprinkled with chopped cilantro, with a spicy mustard.

And, if I feel cheeky, I'll make a southwest corn dog stuffed with queso and hot dog
and the batter mixed with minced jalepenos with a cool avocado ranch dipping sauce.

RMichael21

I'm thinking I'll do a southwest chili dog with sliced jalepenos, shredded queso, and sliced avocado on a grilled loaf of French bread with home fries with a chipotle catchup, and a Disney dog...creamy Mac and cheese drizzle with white truffle oil and sprinkled with chopped cilantro, with a spicy mustard.

And, if I feel cheeky, I'll make a southwest corn dog stuffed with queso and hot dog
and the batter mixed with minced jalepenos with a cool avocado ranch dipping sauce.
:jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom