Parking at the Royal Pacific resort

draybook

Original Poster
So, the plan is for us to drive to the resort straight from the airport. We bought our APs but will have to pick them up at the Will Call kiosks. Will they let us park at the resort and hoof it to the kiosks so we can grab our APs and then check in?

Scuttle

So, the plan is for us to drive to the resort straight from the airport. We bought our APs but will have to pick them up at the Will Call kiosks. Will they let us park at the resort and hoof it to the kiosks so we can grab our APs and then check in?
I don't see why not.

KingdomofDreams

Is there not a kiosk in the lobby at RPR? When we arrived at Portofino, we checked in then walked over (in the lobby area just steps away) to the kiosks and printed out my AP and the Express Passes. I did have to go to a separate kiosk to print out my AP (which was an inconvenience they need to work on imo) but at least it was right there in the lobby of the resort.

danpam1024

Is there not a kiosk in the lobby at RPR? When we arrived at Portofino, we checked in then walked over (in the lobby area just steps away) to the kiosks and printed out my AP and the Express Passes. I did have to go to a separate kiosk to print out my AP (which was an inconvenience they need to work on imo) but at least it was right there in the lobby of the resort.
When did that happen??? We ALWAYS have been told to go to Will Call at the parks for our APs!!! (we stay at HRH)

KingdomofDreams

When did that happen??? We ALWAYS have been told to go to Will Call at the parks for our APs!!! (we stay at HRH)

Not sure when this first became available, but we were at Portofino end of July. When I inquired with the desk clerk about printing out my AP she directed me to a kiosk just up the hall from the EP kiosks.

case88

We did this back in February at RP. I was able to check in using the AP discount BEFORE picking up our passes at will-call. (I called guest services prior to arrival and asked if they would allow that, and they said it was no problem). There are no kiosk to print out AP's in the hotel - at least there weren't in Feb. They only asked that we show our AP before checking out. You may want to call and confirm, but we had no problem checking in without our AP's.

I suggest you park, check-in, get your Express Passes from the kiosk using your room key, then head to the parks to pick up your AP's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom