Happy 2nd Anniversary, PUSH!

Nemo14

I didn't get a copy of Sharknado 2...
*sees @Nemo14 sneak out the door with a big box*
Hey get back here!
Relax - just taking out the trash.....honest....
paranoid.gif

ChimneySweep49

In honor of PUSH, I have written a poem. I've been working on it ever since I learned of his big milestone today. I was trying to find the right words which properly reflected the joy & meaning of today's celebration. While being a newbie here still, it feels as if PUSH & I go way back. He feels like family. I'll never forget what he first said to me when I joined here earlier this month. The words still stick in my head to this very day:
"Hey moron, I will NOT join the jelly of the month club! Now STOP sending me these annoying PM's or else I'm contacting the Mods!"
Of course, tensions have since settled (though the offer to join the Jelly Of The Month Club still stands. In September we're running a special on Blueberry Pomegranate).
PUSH has become a legend around here. He seems to have accomplished what most of us can only dream of: To become an inspired & likeable can of trash. His postings bring meaning; they make us think about ourselves & of the future. When you read something he writes here, deep down you learn a thing or two about yourself.
So without further delay, I shall now share with you all the heartfelt poem I have written to honor this day. The words didn't come easy, but they are spoken from the soul. While it may not rhyme as smoothly as works from professional poets, I tried my best to sonnet-ify it enough so that the lines flow like lyrics to an uplifiting song. PUSH, little buddy, this one's for you!

"Happy 2-year anniversary...."

Okay, that's all I've gotten so far, but it's a work-in-progress. You see where I'm getting at. I hope it moved you as much as your presence has moved us.

Nemo14

In honor of PUSH, I have written a poem. I've been working on it ever since I learned of his big milestone today. I was trying to find the right words which properly reflected the joy & meaning of today's celebratrion. While being a newbie here still, it feels as if PUSH & I go way back. He feels like family. I'll never forget what he first said to me when I joined here earlier this month. The words still stick in my head to this very day:
"Hey moron, I will NOT join the jelly of the month club! Now STOP sending me these annoying PM's or else I'm contacting the Mods!"
Of course, tensions have since settled (though the offer to join the Jelly Of The Month Club still stands. In September we're running a special on Blueberry Pomegranate).
PUSH has become a legend around here. He seems to have accomplished what most of us can only dream of: To become an inspired & likeable can of trash. His postings bring meaning; they make us think about ourselves & of the future. When you read something he writes here, deep down you learn a thing or two about yourself.
So without further delay, I shall now share with you all the heartfelt poem I have written to honor this day. The words didn't come easy, but they are spoken from the soul. While it may not rhyme as smoothly as works from professional poets, I tried my best to sonnet-ify it enough so that the lines flow like lyrics to an uplifiting song. PUSH, little buddy, this one's for you!

Okay, that's all I've gotten so far, but it's a work-in-progress. You see where I'm getting at. I hope it moved you as much as your presence has moved us.
*wipes a tear*

ChimneySweep49

Never mind the heartfelt poetry, how do I get in on this Jelly of the Month Club? :hungry:
Check your PM box. I sent you the registration form, prices, and selections of finest jellies. (Respond by September 5th & receive your first month free!)

Terms & conditions may apply. Subject to availabilty. Some jellies imported from overseas come with an additional shipping & handling charge. Jelly is not guaranteed to be delivered fresh, on time, or at all. Jelly Of The Month Club has the right to terminate your subscription at any time.

PUSH

In honor of PUSH, I have written a poem. I've been working on it ever since I learned of his big milestone today. I was trying to find the right words which properly reflected the joy & meaning of today's celebration. While being a newbie here still, it feels as if PUSH & I go way back. He feels like family. I'll never forget what he first said to me when I joined here earlier this month. The words still stick in my head to this very day:

Nobody has ever written something so deep and moving. I am truly honored.

Goofyernmost

I was going to post a lovely tribute to our own, shamefully fired, trash can, but, after that touching tribute all I can say is... I'm not following that, what are you? Crazy? Those words are simply going to keep me up nights. Well, that and my prostate. Come to think of it, mostly my prostate.

Just kidding, in case any of you were concerned, all the internal stuff is still in working order. Nothing to see here.:oops:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom