Does "The Seas" sign still spray water?

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
Does the sign still spray water? Is the effect still there, but they turned it off for whatever reason? Thanks in advance for the answers!

Marc Gil

When I visited back in July, the wave effect was turned off. I actually remember it being dry for a few months prior to July, IDK if they fixed it or not.

In other news, have they turned on the trickling waterfall at the entrance to The Land yet? It's been turned off for a real long time now.

Rob562

It does..But, doesn't splash as hard as it use to...Which I wish they could at least fix up this effect like when it first opened.

Though at least they fixed a lot of it during the changeover from Living Seas to Nemo... I remember the last couple years of Living Seas there was only one water cannon working in there. Made for a rather pitiful fountain.

-Rob

MikeTaylorSound

Only video confirmation I've seen from my database is that the wave from the right side going towards the birds was active in Dec of 2010. The rocks looked pretty dry in pics I've taken in June of 2013.

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
Only video confirmation I've seen from my database is that the wave from the right side going towards the birds was active in Dec of 2010. The rocks looked pretty dry in pics I've taken in June of 2013.
Yeah! In person, and in videos I have only seen the water be working once or twice!

copcarguyp71

October 2012 and Sept 2013 both the waves and seagulls were not working...it was kind of a big thing for me. I just kind of assumed they were turned off permanently but I guess I am glad they are still a possibility of seeing them once again if we go back.

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
October 2012 and Sept 2013 both the waves and seagulls were not working...it was kind of a big thing for me. I just kind of assumed they were turned off permanently but I guess I am glad they are still a possibility of seeing them once again if we go back.
Good thing they aren't gone forever!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It was working on August 7th, and the seagulls worked too.. The should seriously repaint those seagulls though. They're looking pretty rough and you can hear the clicking really loudly when they yell "mine"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom