The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoInstitute

87814855_XS.jpg

Who wants to start a new conversation on pine trees?

Sam Magic

Ok.
Honestly? I doubt you tell your "teammates" much at all. I suspect you did a great job on a video, and have your feelings hurt that we all don't think it's the most amazing video ever.

No, it's not the most amazing video and I was not hurt over that, frankly I don't care what you though about the video. I was angry about your comments on the general brand and the message it communicated/it's relation to the resort.
Yes. As a montage / tribute (oh, sorry, I used a slash) video. Once again, show me where I said your video was bad? You are silly to think we didn't have a brand. We marketed it so well that it was recognized over and over again.

Brand...was not our issue. We were braver than you in that we went out of the box, and didn't seek a shallow review. Rather, we asked people who would tell us what they really think.

So, before you go off on that, think for a moment.
A commercial/TV spot is a montage. You guys had a much more presentation styled video, ours was more of a commercial/promo. Now, your video was still great.

I was not talking about your teams brand, I was responding to what you said about ours. But hey if you wanna bring creativity up and originality then you just opened the door for me to mention this here...the whole Discover Disney sounds awfully familiar to me...

TEAM MAGIC's Campaign Posters:
25kkg14.jpg

I want to know what others think, but at the same time you crossed a line. This is a line you have crossed many times in your reviews *cough* Tin Tin *cough*. No matter how many "You guys still had a great concept" you say, you still cross lines.

I won't respond. You won't like it if I do. My only advice to everything you just said...grow up.
No! Please post, I would love to here it. I may not live in Europe, but I'm not out of the loop either. I'm familiar with current events in the contient. Just take a look at thelocal.fr, you will see what I mean. That said I doubt Europe will turn to nationalism again, but at the same time a nicely sized coalition is forming.
And if you stepped off your high horse, you would see I said the same. Finally you are human again. Nice. Good luck Sam.
I am human. I think you guys have a great concept, but I'm not going to sit here and let someone bash my teams concept. Some good ole' criticism is nice, but you went beyond this.

Though, I guess I'm taking this way too much to heart then I should. We're friends and this is a contest born out of fun. So in that regard I apologize for taking this a bit too much to heart.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
No, it's not the most amazing video and I was not hurt over that, frankly I don't care what you though about the video. I was angry about your comments on the general brand and the message it communicated/it's relation to the resort.

A commercial/TV spot is a montage. You guys had a much more presentation styled video, ours was more of a commercial/promo. Now, your video was still great.

I was not talking about your teams brand, I was responding to what you said about ours. But hey if you wanna bring creativity up and originality then you just opened the door for me to mention this here...the whole Discover Disney sounds awfully familiar to me...

TEAM MAGIC's Campaign Posters:
25kkg14.jpg

I want to know what others think, but at the same time you crossed a line. This is a line you have crossed many times in your reviews *cough* Tin Tin *cough*. No matter how many "You guys still had a great concept" you say, you still cross lines.

No! Please post, I would love to here it. I may not live in Europe, but I'm not out of the loop either. I'm familiar with current events in the contient. Just take a look at thelocal.fr, you will see what I mean. That said I doubt Europe will turn to nationalism again, but at the same time a nicely sized coalition is forming.

I am human. I think you guys have a great concept, but I'm not going to sit here and let someone bash my teams concept. Some good ole' criticism is nice, but you went beyond this.

Though, I guess I'm taking this way too much to heart then I should. We're friends and this is a contest born out of fun. So in that regard I apologize for taking this a bit too much to heart.
Nah, I can be a bit of a bully at times, and I'm embarassed for it.

You are right, I crossed a line.

I apologize.

Still, it was fun bantering! <grin>

In all seriousness, there'd be nothing to argue about had either team had a weak proposal, so that's a positive thing, don't you think?

Nemo14

You know I've always enjoyed reading through this thread and your actual presentations, but i have to say I was really pretty disappointed after reading all this crap that went on over here since the submission deadline. What started out as a civil and honest evaluation of each other has turned into a slug-fest which to me seems to be quite the opposite of what this competition is about. You're a very talented group, and I'm sure you each have your strengths and weaknesses, so why pick on each other like all this? Are you really all that insecure?

Sam Magic

Nah, I can be a bit of a bully at times, and I'm embarassed for it.

You are right, I crossed a line.

I apologize.

Still, it was fun bantering! <grin>

In all seriousness, there'd be nothing to argue about had either team had a weak proposal, so that's a positive thing, don't you think?
Yes, I agree.

Though I think we would probably talk about how weak the other teams concept was.

Sam Magic

You know I've always enjoyed reading through this thread and your actual presentations, but i have to say I was really pretty disappointed after reading all this crap that went on over here since the submission deadline. What started out as a civil and honest evaluation of each other has turned into a slug-fest which to me seems to be quite the opposite of what this competition is about. You're a very talented group, and I'm sure you each have your strengths and weaknesses, so why pick on each other like all this? Are you really all that insecure?
It's all in good fun...at least for me and England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom