Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

I've never heard that phrase before, similar to our version of OCD?
OCD?

Sort of I think, I would say its mild in my case.

While I dont get annoyed or frustrated from changing my habits or cycles (like OCDs do).
I usually prefer to keep these said cycles. Call it efficiency or way of planning.

*edit*

I think we just had a minor quake in my town.. chair moved a little and monitors wiggled.
Id say a nearby 4.0 quake or less.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
almost sounds like those fanpages of famous sport teams in facebook.. where annoying brats are begging you to like their pages 24/7

All my pages are still loading weird here tonight yet any other sight I've visit is fine, my email is fine, just here.

Gabe1

OCD?

Sort of I think, I would say its mild in my case.

While I dont get annoyed or frustrated from changing my habits or cycles (like OCDs do).
I usually prefer to keep these said cycles. Call it efficiency or way of planning.

*edit*

I think we just had a minor quake in my town.. chair moved a little and monitors wiggled.
Id say a nearby 4.0 quake or less.

Oh Dear! Be safe, hope that is it!:eek:

PeterAlt

Well, here's my 2 radical suggestions: how about adding some spontaneity (no plans/no travel, for just a few days) and some time to SLEEP!! :joyfull:

I can understand trying to fit in as many great, CA tourist sites as possible; but in my own travels, I've found that I often find hidden treasures, when I also allow some time to just naturally experience the new area. Walking down the street, exploring local history, viewing the architecture, and chatting up the locals, can contribute an added dimension to your vacation.

Lastly, even though you're probably quite adept at pulling off the occasional all-nighter, I've been wondering (ever since early this morning, while I was on the train to work) if you've given any thought to the 3-hour time difference from Florida?! Hence, even if you're out in CA following Pacific Time, your body "clock" will probably take a few days to acclimate itself to that 3-hour time difference. This might be a challenge when you've been up all night, without even a hostel room to crash for a few hours—and then waiting additional time for the museum to open that next morning, at 10:00. If you can pull all this off, you're amazing! ;)
Good advise. I'm a night owl, any way. So my "unnormal" hours will be "normal" there! So, I'll have three days of spontaneity (one in San Francisco and two in Hollywood). Both locations are centrally located with so much to explore! I've decided against Magic Mountain, by the way, unless one of the hostels I'm staying at has a group tour on one of those days!

As for doing all-nighters, I do these every so often. The secret is literally prescribed to me by a doctor in order for me to stay focused during the day and/or night. I've done this many times before, like when I was in Miami during that cosplay/anime convention. I didn't sleep until late the next day (after returning home) and I was full of mental energy, though my bones ached from walking too much...

I did it also that day I drove to WDW during that 24 hour event when 7DMC opened. I drove straight back to West Palm Beach (a 2 1/2 hour drive) after the park closed after sunrise. I slept when I got home.

Any way... Four more days!!!!!!

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good advise. I'm a night owl, any way. So my "unnormal" hours will be "normal" there! So, I'll have three days of spontaneity (one in San Francisco and two in Hollywood). Both locations are centrally located with so much to explore! I've decided against Magic Mountain, by the way, unless one of the hostels I'm staying at has a group tour on one of those days!

As for doing all-nighters, I do these every so often. The secret is literally prescribed to me by a doctor in order for me to stay focused during the day and/or night. I've done this many times before, like when I was in Miami during that cosplay/anime convention. I didn't sleep until late the next day (after returning home) and I was full of mental energy, though my bones ached from walking too much...

I did it also that day I drove to WDW during that 24 hour event when 7DMC opened. I drove straight back to West Palm Beach (a 2 1/2 hour drive) after the park closed after sunrise. I slept when I got home.

Any way... Four more days!!!!!!

I'm sure you'll have a great time, both day and night! Just four more days will go by quickly, and before you know it, you'll be boarding your plane to California! :)

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 8 days for my trip! the stress hitting me D:

I almost have all my bags done! just a few tweaks and I'm ready!

We're all so happy for you! :joyfull: This cruise sounds fascinating and fun. I know you've been working very hard at your job lately and you've been under stress; but once you step aboard that ship, I guarantee you will decompress. Just keep that upbeat thought in your mind; you only have a week to wait now. :happy:

Gabe1

BvhqMI5IcAAtvWE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom