Visiting Sea World Right After Christmas

crispy

Original Poster
A friend of mine has a daughter who loves dolphins and whales and has been asking to go to Sea World. They want to give her a surprise trip to Sea World for Christmas. They are tentatively looking at flying into Orlando on Christmas Day and spending probably three days total visiting Sea World and possibly another park.

Will Sea World have it's Christmas shows still running the week between Christmas and New Years? I know the Disney parks are insanely crowded during those weeks, but what about Sea World? Is it crazy, too? Also, they would like to visit another park while they are there. I told them about the crowds at WDW so I think they want to avoid that. I was thinking one of the other parks like LEGOLAND or Busch Gardens Tampa might be a better idea. Any suggestions on that end?

Finally, any hotel suggestions would be appreciated. I am usually in the Disney bubble so I don't know a lot about the hotels in that area.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Crazydisneyfanluke

SW has Christmas decorations and shows in place through Jan 3rd or 4th. It can get crowded, i have never been during the week of Christmas. If you go earlier make sure you check out Busch gardens Christmas town.

Last edited:

919Florida

SeaWorld at Christmas is amazing. They will love the decorations and Christmas shows. Its an excellent time to go. SeaWorld's crowds are very manageable. The shows seat thousands of people so even on busiest days its not that bad. For a second park I would visit Busch Gardens. If you book a SeaWorld vacation package they have some awesome deals that can include kids free tickets or free meal plans. If you have a SeaWorld and Busch Gardens combo ticket they also have free shuttle to Busch Gardens which is very nice. Check out the packages.

Some hotels I have stayed at and recommend would be Springhill Suites by SeaWorld and the Residence Inn by SeaWorld.

Any questions please ask. Huge SeaWorld fan here and I would love to help you plan an excellent vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom