Fastpass Plus Be Our Guest Conflicting Reports

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
and where do I get this number?? The only number I have is a confirmation number that starts out with "3YL" and is followed by 5 numbers. Where and when do I get the 12 digit number that was mentioned?
Our 12 digit confirmation number was available on the Magic bands and cards section of MDE on the web only, not the app.

ninjaprincesst

I can only find my confirmation number and we aren't flying in so I won't have any luggage tags. Where else would I find my reservation number??
some people have said it is on your magic band customization page, but mine wasn't. Some people have had luck calling Disney and asking but others have not.

Disvillain63

At the 25 day mark, I was able to use the website and see times for the first day of my trip. With each subsequent day, I was able to see the next day of my trip with times. I waited for the day I wanted...got the time I wanted. I received the invitation on the 25 day mark for the last day of my reservation.

muse1983

Original Poster
Just got off the phone with Disney and this is what they basically said. Since I have a package reservation I don't have a 12 digit reservation number, the only way I will get the 12 digit number is if I just "happen" to be lucky and receive an email to participate in the Be Our Guest Fastpass Plus test.

This brings me back to the worst case scenario and I don't get a "invitation" for lunch. Is the standby line still in effect or are they handing out times to return for lunch? Disney can't seem to tell me what's currently in effect since the testing started.

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Just got off the phone with Disney and this is what they basically said. Since I have a package reservation I don't have a 12 digit reservation number, the only way I will get the 12 digit number is if I just "happen" to be lucky and receive an email to participate in the Be Our Guest Fastpass Plus test.

This brings me back to the worst case scenario and I don't get a "invitation" for lunch. Is the standby line still in effect or are they handing out times to return for lunch? Disney can't seem to tell me what's currently in effect since the testing started.
My DIL has a package and a reservation number with letters, just like yours. I sent her the link for the fastpass and she did not need to enter her reservation number, she just logged in with her Disney username and password. She was able to get a seating time that overlaps mine. The day we wanted became available at 27 days out.

muse1983

Original Poster
This is what I get after clicking the link and signing in
291i34m.jpg
291i34m.jpg

DonnaBell

my res.jpg
To get your 12 digit reservation number using a Windows PC...
  1. go to your "My Reservations" page
  2. hover your mouse over "Check In Online"
  3. Your number will show up at the bottom left in the address of the link

I also was able to access the "Be Our Guest FastPass+" website after I completed the online check in at the 60 day mark. But I am only able to get a fastpass for the first 7 days. Of course I want to have lunch there on day 8.

lilclerk

To get your 12 digit reservation number using a Windows PC...

I also was able to access the "Be Our Guest FastPass+" website after I completed the online check in at the 60 day mark. But I am only able to get a fastpass for the first 7 days. Of course I want to have lunch there on day 8.
I was about to post this ;)

I've read that you get access to the rest of your trip past 7 days after you check in. Anyone else notice this?

Daxiegirl

View attachment 62891 To get your 12 digit reservation number using a Windows PC...

Awesome visual!
I'm in the same boat. Wanting day 9 :)

stevehousse

Oh dear. Here's hoping what you read is only a rumour!
I have heard of this. U can only have 1 lunch booked at a time, but once you have dined, u are able to go back into the system and book lunch again for another day on ur stay...it will not let u do multiple bookings jut like a FP ride!

muse1983

Original Poster
View attachment 62891 To get your 12 digit reservation number using a Windows PC...

Brilliant, thank you! At the moment it's telling me that there aren't any fast passes available for Oct 20th lunch but at least I was able to get that far! I'll keep trying

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom