Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I get up @ 6:20. Son #2 gets up at 6:40.
Something ain't right here.
It gets better.

On his way out the door, he dropped the sugar container. The bulk of 2kg of sugar spilled all over the floor, primarily between the counter and the stove.

So, guess who got to pull out the stove, squeeze in behind, and sweep up 4 lbs of sugar.
C'mon guess.

Going back to bed. Hopefully to have "sweet" dreams. Later.

Oy. Does he go back to school or is he done now?

Soarin' Over Pgh

That could be considered cheating ;)

HAH! how bad are the rest of the litter?

One got off his leash and ran directly into traffic and was unfortunately killed.

Another bit a baby twice and was rehomed.

The only other girl in the litter is a pee-r and pees on everything. Beds, floors, papers, video games, anything, everything.

The 'first born' boy barks and growls at everything and isn't friendly at all.

Every single one of them looks different, but Daisy looks just like Momma Dog. And Daisy's the only good one of the bunch. Ive become close friends to the girl I got Daisy from, and she's kept in touch with all the other 'dog moms' and updates me periodically on them.

StarWarsGirl

counting all the errors and mistakes in your trip. It makes me wonder if there is even some management in there.
Everything seems to be badly managed or with severe miscomunication.
It all depends. Sometimes things go ultra smoothly. Sometimes they don't. Last January, no complaints whatsoever. Everything went super smoothly, meals were all great, MBs all worked, nothing went wrong at all. This trip, it's been mistake after mistake after mistake. I think everyone's really just very stressed over MM+ and the technology problems and all the changes, so I think that may be contributing to it. These restaurants also seem like they are being overbooked. This has been a continual issue at Tony's (our waitress seemed run off her feet) and Rose & Crown. I'm not a huge fan of Rose & Crown for this reason, also because minus the chips, the food can be hit or miss. Last night it was hit. Sometimes it's a miss. The wait was way too long though. As far as the buses go, better communication will solve that issue. But I suspect bussing will never be completely perfected.

Cesar R M

Me! me! me! Do you guys remember when it came out in the theater and there were multiple alternate endings. It was kinda like Star Tours. I thought that was cool when I was spending my parents money but now it seems to be just expensive.
the fact that it was funny.. mysterious and many other things.. plus the alternate endings.. made that movie very fun to watch!

Gabe1

He's going to work full time for a whole year, while taking night school credits toward his high school diploma.
He's wasted the last 3 semesters (1 1/2 yrs) of high school, earning a grand total of 4 (maybe) credits of a possible 12. Dummy.

Oh Dear. I hope he finishes it up. Maybe it will be better now that he is working at a job that he likes. When does night school start?

Gabe1

Had an early day, a client scheduled to arrive 2 hours before I normally get to getting. So be it, I had said yes.

But then....client #2 arrives almost 2 hours early. "I have things to do today so I need to get this over with now!"

h296AE339

Cesar R M

That's an ambitious schedule . . . I hope it all works out. You must have endless stamina. (Random thought: will you be checking back with the hostel now and then, just to see if maybe a cancellation comes up at the last minute, and perhaps you might be able to grab it?) It would be nice if you could be more rested when you go see the Disney Museum, for all the wonderful memorabilia (and again, the excellent Mary Blair exhibit will still be there on the date you're going). :)

Lastly, as others have mentioned in previous threads, I hope you allow for traffic delays, etc. getting to the airport. At least you'll just have your carry-on bag, so that should knock off a bit of time, allowing you to get through security and to your gate quicker.

Agree, to each their own I suppose..
when I try to get vacations, while I want to see everything.. I try my best to dont overflood my schedule.
The worst that can happen is.. getting ill mid trip.

MOXOMUMD

He's going to work full time for a whole year, while taking night school credits toward his high school diploma.
He's wasted the last 3 semesters (1 1/2 yrs) of high school, earning a grand total of 4 (maybe) credits of a possible 12. Dummy.
I have a nephew that has been a scholastic bum the past two years. Recently he moved and his new school is considering him a sophmore...and he'll be turning 19. Yeah, he quit and is getting his GED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom