La Cava Del Tequila-best margarita?

Tinkerbell 8

This is my favorite bar in Disney! The cucumber is refreshing, the jalapeño is delicious, the blood orange is pretty good and so is the pomegranate. Even the regular margarita is good.

acishere

Cucumber or Blood Orange are my favorites. Jalapeno is a good one to try if you want something really different.

hellowonderland

Maybe I'm boring but I prefer the Classic. It's perfectly tart with the right amount of tang from the lime and the slight sweetness from the tequila. I find the specialty margaritas too sweet - the syrup in them overpowers the other flavours.

Dwarful

I like the classic...but you can get a great classic many places outside of WDW..so I always try to be adventurous and try a different one each visit. I must say...the Avocado for me will be a repeat!

Bparso87

Jalapeño and blood orange are great the cinnamon one is good to but is more of a dessert drink. I am almost done with trying everyone I think I have 5 more to go.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
My wife actually likes the Premium Jose Cuervo outside in the Margarita Shack better than the ones in La Cava. I only drink Bier occasionally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom