Who is your child most excited to meet?

DizneyPryncess

My daughter was looking most forward to meeting Mickey & Ariel. And while she loved them, her reaction to Elsa was probably the most adorable of the trip. :)

Sparkle81

Despite the fact he loves Jake, Buzz & Woody, Tigger etc, he holds a special place in his heart for Mickey :inlove:
If he ever sees a plane flying overhead, he always says that it's boys and girls going to Disney World to see Mickey :happy:

Weather_Lady

For us, it's different every time. In order to keep our schedule from skewing too far toward nonstop M&Gs, we allow our kids to each pick just 3 characters that they each want to meet, and I work it into our touring plan and get any necessary FP+.

For our first trip, my daughter wanted to meet Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Aurora (who has always been her favorite princess, even though she's seen Sleeping Beauty precisely one time), and my son wanted to meet Mickey, Goofy and Stitch. We were able to knock those out (plus meet some additional characters -- some at group M&Gs and some of which we stumbled upon as we toured) with visits to the MK's Town Hall (back when it had the princesses), Epcot's Character Spot (back when it had the Fab 5) and the 'Ohana character breakfast at the Polynesian.

Last time around, my daughter wanted to meet Daisy Duck, Belle and Anna/Elsa (frankly, she was at least as excited about meeting Daisy as she was about Anna and Elsa!), and my son wanted to meet Mickey (again), Goofy (again), and Peter Pan, so we did Pete's Silly Sideshow, Enchanted Tales with Belle (w/FP+), Princess Fairytale Hall (Anna and Elsa side, w/FP+) and the Peter Pan M&G (arriving right when it opened).

I think that in general, girls tend to be more interested in meeting the female characters, and boys skew toward the male characters. For that reason, venues that offer two different options or a mix of male and female characters (like Pete's Silly Sideshow or the M&G areas in HS) are particularly handy for our family, because we can split up if necessary to get to the characters in which each child is most interested.

jenluvswdw

I just ask my son which character did he like meeting most (we went last year). He said he liked Mickey the best. I was surprised because Mickey did spent the least amount of time with him. I loved seeing his little face light up when he met the characters!!! Have fun on your trip!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
We have been lucky enough to cross all the princesses off our list but one - Pocahontas. We just missed her last trip and since it was pouring rain that day and my son was about to have a melt down we couldn't wait the 30 minutes for her to come back.

My son would love to meet Darth Vader in theory. He was terrified of Captain American and Thor when he finally saw them in person.

Scott10

For my oldest, it has always been Mulan. For the youngest, this summer it was Anna and Elsa....thank goodness we were able to secure a fast pass!

smurphy28

My son is two, and if he could, he would be most excited to meet Simba or Dumbo. Since that isn't doable it will be interesting to see which character he reacts the best towards. My guess would be Mickey or Tigger!

mammaminnie

My 9 yr old is excited for Anna and Elsa, I don't think my 8 year old really has a must see this time, and the baby is just happy with a clean diaper and fed when he wants it :)

lebeau

Anna and Elsa are #1.
Ariel runs a close second.

Gaston is in dead last. But we had a blast with him even if my oldest is holding a grudge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom