The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoInstitute

I finally just saw Frozen today for the first time.....in forever (sorry, couldn't help it! Now that I saw it, I can't hold it back anymore and will at last understand all the references!:p)

I know it wasn't my target demographic, but it seemed a little far fetched...Not the whole Freezing-the-universe thing, but the fact that it was so fast-pased and it all "made sense" that true love is key and all that jazz.

How has all your afternoons been? I'm going to have ribs for dinner.

And that's today's IDInstitute update!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I finally just saw Frozen today for the first time.....in forever (sorry, couldn't help it! Now that I saw it, I can't hold it back anymore and will at last understand all the references!:p)

I know it wasn't my target demographic, but it seemed a little far fetched...Not the whole Freezing-the-universe thing, but the fact that it was so fast-pased and it all "made sense" that true love is key and all that jazz.

How has all your afternoons been? I'm going to have ribs for dinner.

And that's today's IDInstitute update!
I think the visuals were excellent, and the music, while good, is inconsistent with itself, and clashes.

I thought the characters cookie cutter, and the story slapped around the music, instead of the story driving the music.

It was an entertaining movie, for sure, and on par with Pocohontas or Brave in my eyes, but not the pinnacle of Disney animation that many have made it out to be.

But, that's just my opinion.

Zweiland

1 hour peeps!
Final-Countdown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom